Bright and Vivid
Elite's Manual Series
Bring the theater home!
projection screens are the picture perfect solution to a professional projection system for your home, business, or classroom.
Our Manual series provides an exceptional projection surface without spending beyond what is necessary. Special features include its auto locking mechanism for variable height settings, black masking borders, wide diffusion uniformity, lanyard for convenient operation and a revolutionary end cap design that accommodates both wall or ceiling installations. Sizes are available from 71" up to 170" with your choice of over head projector (1:1), commercial PC (4:3),WXGA (16:10), or home theater aspect ratios (16:9). White or black metal casings are available to suit the look of your training facility or home media room. Enjoy the professional quality and peace of mind with our industry best 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Inform, Educate, or Entertain.
- Mount your screen on either the wall or ceiling and retract it to save space.
- Equipped with Elite's 1.1 gain MaxWhite tensioned screen material gives wide viewing angles, so no one needs to miss out on the action.
- Eliminates unwanted light penetration with Elite's standard black backing.
- Surrounded by 4 sides of black masking to functionally absorb excess light overspray given off by many projectors.
- Watch the game on the big screen within minutes. The Manual series is a cinch to install.
- Auto-Locking mechanism provides its user with variable height settings.
- Screen lanyard helps in situations where the screen is situated in elevated locations.
- Impress your friends and family with sizes from 71" to 170" in 1:1, 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios.
- 2-year parts and labor premium warranty
- 3-year parts and labor premium warranty for all Government, Education, Military, and House of Worship purchases
| || || || MaxWhite screen material is the most versatile screen surface for front projection presentations. This material provides the widest possible viewer angles with perfect diffusion uniformity while giving precise definition, image color reproduction and black & white contrast. Screen surface has black-backing to avoid light penetration and can be cleaned safely with mild soap and water. Woven screen material is a multi-layer, cross-array coated with a matte white reflective compound. || || || |
- 1.1 gain with 160 degree wide viewing angle
- Surface can be easily cleaned with mild soap and water
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality and GREENGUARD® Children & Schools Certified
- Constructed of a multi-layer weave and textured surface coating
- Black masking on all sides to absorb unwanted overspray
| || || |
- Product Type:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Casing Color:
- Aspect Ratio:
- Diagonal Image Size:
- Viewing Size:
- Screen Fabric:
- Projection Type:
- Viewing Angle:
- What's in the Box:
Manual Pull-Down Projection Screen
Elite Screens, Inc
45.1" Height x 80.2" Width
1.1 Gain MaxWhite
1x Manual Projection Screen
1x User Manual
Manual Dimension Table