5.0 out of 5 stars All of the "positive" reviews are crap, they do not impart the salient
All of the "positive" reviews are crap, they do not impart the salient, or for that matter, any information whatsoever which would enable one to ascertain the veracity of the claims or the efficacy of this and other products like this. I wholeheartedly agree with the (zero star) Dude that stated that all of the positive reviews are by shills (probably by the...
Published 29 days ago by Albert Bront

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful Product, Awful Business
Published 8 months ago by Ryan Sparks

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful Product, Awful Business, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Elite Test 360,60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
Do what everybody else is saying; save yourself money and buy other basics for body building, not this overpriced crap. Also, if you click the "View other reviews" on all the five star reviews, you will see that they are fake reviews to bring the rating up. Even with the inflated rating, they are still sitting at less than three stars. Oh, and I got my 'Free Trial' through a different website, and canceled shortly into it. They made me send back the unused bottle threatening a full charge price if "over the recommended dose from the delivery date to the date of this phone call is missing". Make your money on the quality of your product and service, not based upon how deep you can get the unseen hook into your customers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware..!! UNWANTED Side Effects..!! and NO RESULTS..!!, January 5, 2015
ATTENTION.!!
I am a healthy active 29 year old fireman. I just wanted to bulk up on raw muscle growth. Which this company's advertising declares, promises, and claims with confidence.!
LISTEN..!
I took this stuff along with a 6 days a week workout plan AFTER HAVING A COMPLETE PHYSICAL (blood drawn etc.) To check levels prior to taking this crap for 3 months and I SAW NO POSITIVE RESULTS..!! I originally planned to take this 6 months then return to doctor to check and compare levels. But due to adverse side effects. I returned to doctor early.
after taking the follow-up physical where all my levels where checked to compare results.
IT ACTUALLY DECREASED MY TESTOSTERONE LEVELS.!
-CAUSED CONSTANT THE CONSTANT HEADACHES I STARTED HAVING
-DRY MOUTH
-STOMACH PAINS
-LOWERED MY SEXUAL STAMINA (pissed my wife off pretty bad)
-UPSET MY HORMONES..!!!
-SAW NO MEASURABLE DIFFERENCES
-FELT NO BOOST IN ENERGY OR MUSCLE STAMINA
-NO MUSCLE MASS INCREASE
***BUT WHEN I STOPPED TAKING THIS CRAP MOST SIDE EFFECTS WENT AWAY AFTER A MONTH OFF THIS CRAP AND THEN THINGS GRADUALLY RETURNED TO NORMAL.**
*-* PLEASE DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY DONT RISK YOUR LIFE/HEALTH...!!
AWFUL PRODUCT..!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Forty Something Dollars of Hype, November 17, 2013
Zach (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elite Test 360,60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
It's just L-Arginine. Don't buy into the hype. L-Arginine is an amino acid that is used by your body to create testosterone. It is not "directly converted into testosterone" and it is limited by your body's normal testosterone level. If you want L-Arginine, pick up some for $6-8 plus shipping.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a very good product, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Elite Test 360,60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
I go to two gyms every other day for three months complete work out Elite test 360 no result nothing

1.0 out of 5 stars !!!Do Not Buy!!!, June 11, 2014
This review is from: Elite Test 360,60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
Cancel your subscription as soon as u buy the product. if not closed within 30 days you are billed 87$ for the same bottle you revived.. shady business model. i haven't even opened the bottle and they still wont take it back.. i managed to get a 25% deduction but i still had to pay 65$ for a bottle i never will use. Welcome to America the land of shady business.. read terms and conditions before you buy. same goes with the product "Ripped Muscle X". not worth your time o money just go buy creatine and l-arginine powders. you can get the pure forms without the crap and for 1/4 the price... DO NOT BUY!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 11, 2014
This review is from: Elite Test 360,60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
How do i return it for my money back? My husband was totally dissatisfied

1.0 out of 5 stars Product doesn't work, October 21, 2013
This review is from: Elite Test 360,60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
You will be disappointed that you wasted your money. This is expensive and you will not see the results that they claim.

1.0 out of 5 stars should have read it better, and did my research, December 3, 2014
This review is from: Elite Test 360,60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
i am waiting for my "free trial" bottle now. After reading the reviews, as soon as i get it,i'm just gonna send it right back,un-opened.Ordered on 11-29-14. Awhile ago the guy from,Ripped Muscle x ,called and asked me to buy another supplement to go with this one. I didn't understand the terms,should have read it better,and did my research. Thanks for the reviews. My Amazon Visa will be charged,and hopefully, i won't get screwed out of too much money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Elite Test 360,60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
I could have gotten better locally

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, July 28, 2014
This review is from: Elite Test 360,60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
I was highly dissatisfied with this product. I did not find it to have any of the purported properties nor deliver any purported results. My level of disappointment is only exceeded my my sense of shame for having been lured into buying the product by the bogus promises of it's effectiveness that preyed on my desire for a quick fix. I would not recommend this product to anyone

Elite Test 360,60 Capsules