Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on January 5, 2015
ATTENTION.!!
I am a healthy active 29 year old fireman. I just wanted to bulk up on raw muscle growth. Which this company's advertising declares, promises, and claims with confidence.!
LISTEN..!
I took this stuff along with a 6 days a week workout plan AFTER HAVING A COMPLETE PHYSICAL (blood drawn etc.) To check levels prior to taking this crap for 3 months and I SAW NO POSITIVE RESULTS..!! I originally planned to take this 6 months then return to doctor to check and compare levels. But due to adverse side effects. I returned to doctor early.
after taking the follow-up physical where all my levels where checked to compare results.
IT ACTUALLY DECREASED MY TESTOSTERONE LEVELS.!
-CAUSED CONSTANT THE CONSTANT HEADACHES I STARTED HAVING
-DRY MOUTH
-STOMACH PAINS
-LOWERED MY SEXUAL STAMINA (pissed my wife off pretty bad)
-UPSET MY HORMONES..!!!
-SAW NO MEASURABLE DIFFERENCES
-FELT NO BOOST IN ENERGY OR MUSCLE STAMINA
-NO MUSCLE MASS INCREASE
***BUT WHEN I STOPPED TAKING THIS CRAP MOST SIDE EFFECTS WENT AWAY AFTER A MONTH OFF THIS CRAP AND THEN THINGS GRADUALLY RETURNED TO NORMAL.**
*-* PLEASE DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY DONT RISK YOUR LIFE/HEALTH...!!
AWFUL PRODUCT..!!
review image
11 comment|134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2014
Do what everybody else is saying; save yourself money and buy other basics for body building, not this overpriced crap. Also, if you click the "View other reviews" on all the five star reviews, you will see that they are fake reviews to bring the rating up. Even with the inflated rating, they are still sitting at less than three stars. Oh, and I got my 'Free Trial' through a different website, and canceled shortly into it. They made me send back the unused bottle threatening a full charge price if "over the recommended dose from the delivery date to the date of this phone call is missing". Make your money on the quality of your product and service, not based upon how deep you can get the unseen hook into your customers.
11 comment|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2013
It's just L-Arginine. Don't buy into the hype. L-Arginine is an amino acid that is used by your body to create testosterone. It is not "directly converted into testosterone" and it is limited by your body's normal testosterone level. If you want L-Arginine, pick up some for $6-8 plus shipping.
11 comment|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2014
I go to two gyms every other day for three months complete work out Elite test 360 no result nothing
on December 31, 2014
Product SUCKS!. I have used other products in the past. As a retired bodybuilder who's only used natural products, I've seen pretty rapid results from other products. You'll also lose out if you don't cancel the product within 9 days of purchase. Takes over 7 day. Don't waste your money!
on August 11, 2014
How do i return it for my money back? My husband was totally dissatisfied
on October 21, 2013
You will be disappointed that you wasted your money. This is expensive and you will not see the results that they claim.
on December 4, 2014
The worst $%^& on the market!!! Don't waste your time & money on this product!!!! The customer service is awful and have not idea or knowledge about the products that customers are asking about! If I could put 0 stars this would be it..... Amazon will let anyone on their site to make money!!!
on July 10, 2014
I could have gotten better locally
on May 9, 2015
As a personal trainer for years and general fitness instructer I think it important to understand something. Ill keep it breif. GENETICS MATTER. Meaning there is no fix all silver bullet supplement that will get you the same results as the next human being taking the same thing. So read each review but try what works for you and keep in mind it is not the "product" but how it interacts with each individual.