5.0 out of 5 stars My kitty LOVES this tree!
This tree is very sturdy. My kitten runs as fast as she can and dives onto the tree and it barely moves! She loves the mice that hang from it also. It was very easy to assemble and since I've gotten the tree the cat has quit clawing my couch! I would buy this tree again and would highly recommend it to a friend!
Published on August 7, 2012 by A. Albert

3.0 out of 5 stars Too unstable
Unfortunately, this tree was too unstable for my cats (12lbs and 10lbs). I tightened all the components as much as possible, but the cats still wouldn't go near it because it was wobbley. I don't think the base was heavy enough. But it was very easy to put together (and take apart when I decided to return it).
Published on August 17, 2012 by lucy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My kitty LOVES this tree!, August 7, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Too unstable, August 17, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, December 13, 2012
This review is from: EliteField Cat Tree EFCT-3051, 18"L x 18"W x 51"H (Misc.)
My cats do love this, but the first night the mice were ripped off by them and lost and Ive now had this item for 3 months and it is falling apart. The top half is always sitting sideways and in the past 2 days has fallen off. Trying to fix it but not sure what to do with it. Bummed! My cats like it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult for ease of movment, March 13, 2013
This review is from: EliteField Cat Tree EFCT-3051, 18"L x 18"W x 51"H (Misc.)
Moiya had difficulty navigating this tree as the parts seemed to just be too close together. When she would climb up the sisal ramp she could not jump up onto the next tier because the bottom of the next tier was just above her head. The platforms are too small.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Constructed, December 7, 2012
This review is from: EliteField Cat Tree EFCT-3051, 18"L x 18"W x 51"H (Misc.)
When the box arrived to my house it was tore up pretty bad. The insides of the box had water damage along with a dingy smell. The part that really pissed me off was the fact that the assembly was a nightmare, the threads inside that screwed the post together were bent to hell. To actually finish assembly of this product, I had to glue the top part on because the threading inside was ruined. If I had to guess I would say that this product has been sent back a couple times, shame on this company...buyer BEWARE

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for kittens. Not full grown cats, December 30, 2012
This review is from: EliteField Cat Tree EFCT-3051, 18"L x 18"W x 51"H (Misc.)
This item has a great price and is sturdy. Only problem is it looked bigger on the website. It would be a great gift for kittens but not a 7lbs or larger cat. There is no way they would fit in the tunnel. Overall it is a good product.

3.0 out of 5 stars they love it., December 10, 2012
This review is from: EliteField Cat Tree EFCT-3051, 18"L x 18"W x 51"H (Misc.)
this tree was perfect size for my two kittens well that is when they were kittens. the top so called bed. is very flimsy and sways back and forth. i thought this was just because we didnt tighten it enough when it was put together but its tight, its small and good for the price but i have a feeling ill be getting rid of it soon and getting a bigger, sturdy tree for my cats. overall they LOVE this thing. when they were just little tiny babies they both would sleep on top in the little bed together cuddling. the dangling mice didnt last more than about a week or two. they are rough with toys. lol. they love this thing i just wish it was a little bigger and was more grounded. i dont want to watch it tip over one day with my cats playing on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware, March 13, 2013
Amy Chantasirivisal (Granada Hills, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EliteField Cat Tree EFCT-3051, 18"L x 18"W x 51"H (Misc.)
This product is worthless if:

1. Your cat weighs more than 8-9 lbs, and/or,
2. Your cat is active

My 6 month old kitten destroyed this cat tree within a couple months. She's not particularly big, but she is active. Jumping on and off of it was enough to break the posts off from the base (the posts are only attached to the bases that screw into the boards via staple gun staples). When I contacted their customer support, they offered to send me new posts, but they never followed through with that offer. Eventually I just staple gunned the posts back on to the base, which extended the life of the tree for another month. Now the top 2/3 of it is laying on the ground in my living room. Ultimately, even if they had sent me new posts, the thing would've broke again in a month or two because of the design flaws.

2 stars because I shouldn't have expected much more from such an inexpensive product. However, I'm giving it 1 star because EliteField's customer service doesn't fulfill their promises.

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, but not overly sturdy, August 21, 2013
This review is from: EliteField Cat Tree EFCT-3051, 18"L x 18"W x 51"H (Misc.)
My cat weighs 13 pounds and he loves to jump on and off this tower. He specially entertains himself with the mice that hang from two of the platforms. I really like the aesthetics of this tower, but be advised that it is probably better suited for smaller cats. If you have a larger cat, like I do, the tower won't break, but you will have to put weight at the platform in order to stabilize it. Two or three heavy textbooks should suffice. Overall, for the price, I am extremely pleased with this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat tree, August 5, 2013
This review is from: EliteField Cat Tree EFCT-3051, 18"L x 18"W x 51"H (Misc.)
I should have known better as this tree is not sturdy enough for its height. I have four kittens who are pretty big and very active. The seats further up broke off, my husband repaired a couple of times and finally we took them off. But the cats really loved it and still enjoy what's left of it. They really like the scratchers with rope around them and use a lot thereby saving the furniture. I would recommend this for a one or two cat house but I need one that's a lot sturdier for my "gang".

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›