5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Published on June 29, 2011 by Mary

3.0 out of 5 stars TOO SNUG for athletic/large arms, Nice material.
The Pros:
Nicely made, of 4-way stretchy nylon-type material [fabric weight falls inbetween a man's fine dress sock and a woman's stocking].

The "elbow" area of the sleeve is indeed knitted differently from the rest of the sleeve, though I don't know how much that contributes to the fit.

It is comfortable to wear, and it does seem to block...
Published on August 23, 2011 by khc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 29, 2011
This review is from: Elixir Arm Cooler Cooling Sleeves Black Arm Sleeves, 1 Pair, C3D-B (Misc.)
I purchases these for my employees that have arm tatoos. Both Male and Female, and all have no issues with them. The price is good and they last awhile and are not wearing. The tops do stretch out after usage, and shrink back after washing. The nice thing with these is there is (2) sleeves in the package. All other product are (1) sleeve. There cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

3.0 out of 5 stars TOO SNUG for athletic/large arms, Nice material., August 23, 2011
The Pros:

It is comfortable to wear, and it does seem to block sunrays [I also use sunblock on my arms].

The packaging is bi-lingual, though there are only a few words of English.

The Cons:
Too snug for athletic or big arms. My arms measure about 8 1/2 inches at the wrist, about 13 1/2 ins. at the forearm just below the elbow, and about 15 1/2 inches near the bicep. These sleeves are just too snug [too tightly fitting] to wear comfortably above the elbow. I've been wearing them just on the forearm for cycling; the fit is still snug, but not uncomfortable [I let the excess material fold over at the wrist].

Overall: Nice, well-sewn affordable arm sleeves, but watch the FIT...this is "one size fits most/many" but NOT ALL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gun Sleeves, April 2, 2014
Yeah I'll give these guys 5 stars!!! They said they upgraded my order from the C3D-B style, to the "2014 new upgraded model" E3D-B. Cool. But, if you got guns 20" or over it's pretty tight. 24"-26" guns... your arms would probably go numb until these are very broken in! At first I thought I was doomed, but my arms are not 24" or upwards so I got comfortable wearing it after a few minutes. The material is very thin so try not to snag it on anything sharp or go wrestling with your dogs, or a velociraptor; it will tear or create a run in it like a woman's pantyhose. However, I did notice a nice cooling sensation across my entire arm. That is going to be a plus while working in the hot muggy summers of upstate NY. The material just feels GREAT!! Put these on and just start waving your arm around, yeah you'll look funny for a bit, but you'll see what I mean. It also has excellent elasticity which aides in the compression factor BECAUSE of the tightness; so it works for me. It should stretch out a bit more though I would imagine over time and abuse. So I'd say these are a definite upgrade over the more pricey Under Armor ones I've had to use. I mean for the price and material quality, you just can't beat these. Remember though, if you have biceps more than 24"-26" I don't think you would like your arms to go completely numb and would try to look for a similar product that produces different sizes, rather than "one size fits all". I'll see how they hold up in my line of work though. ;-) I hope this review helps you all.

5.0 out of 5 stars New work policy, May 7, 2014
I had to find a pair of these to cover my tattoos for work. They stretch quite well. A little snug at first but after a few days of using them its not as bad. I'm sure I'll have to replace them sooner or later because the fabric can snag depending on when you're using them. My job requires me to get my hands, and sometimes arms in between things and in tight spots where the material can catch on wiring, plastics, and metal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pissed, July 17, 2012
The product is nothing more than colored nylon stocking I opened the package and they had runs in them I wouldn't recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars For hubby to cover up tatts at work, May 28, 2013
The fit was exactly what he wanted. Now he doesnt need to wear full Body Amour on 100 degree days!

2.0 out of 5 stars too small, May 18, 2014
Wish they came a little bigger. Too tight for adult arms. Says one size fits all. Not true. At all.

4.0 out of 5 stars See my review of white pair, February 8, 2014
I reviewed the pair I bought in white. Well worth the money as compared to sleeves sold as post surgical compression sleeves for a lot more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, June 4, 2014
I can't have my tattoos exposed for my line of work, so I've been using these sleeves for about 2 years now. I have 4 pairs. They are built well, comfortable, and fit snugly. If I had the choice I'd go without, but they are perfect on the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
Work great. They cover my tattoos well.