- Hardcover: 685 pages
- Publisher: Avotaynu; First Edition edition (September 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1886223068
- ISBN-13: 978-1886223066
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 7.8 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,755,499 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Eliyahu's Branches: The Descendants of the Vilna Gaon (Of Blessed and Saintly Memory) and His Family Hardcover – September, 1997
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
As for the book, it is very easy to use the index of names which refers you to pages where the surnames are listed. Every Jewish genealogy group should purchase this important book.