Eliza J Women's Sleeveless Fit And Flare Printed Dress, Yellow, 14
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester; Lining: 95% Polyester/5% Spandex
- Dry Clean Only
- One piece sleeveless floral printed chiffon dress
- Ruched waist with fit and flare skirt
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 10.1 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00A8361Q6
- Item model number: EJ3M4209
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 15, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So many compliments on this dress! Great for weddings! It's super cute with just enough stylish flare to it!Published 11 months ago by Nicole Schleifer
Amazing dress, hits right at the knee (5'8), swirly skirt, and super comfortable.
I wore it to swing class, and it poofs out wonderfully on twirls
A classic floral flowy dress!Beautiful fit and fabric. Just the right length for a size 8.Very feminine and pretty dress!Published 23 months ago by Ginger15
A BEAUTIFUL, STYLISH, ELEGANT SUMMER DRESS, V.GOOD DAY OR NIGHT OCCASIONS, GOOD FOR WORK WITH A LITTLE CARDIGAN ON. I REALLY LIKE ITPublished on January 7, 2014 by GERTA D HYSENAJ
This dress is so beautiful and elegant. It is a lot nicer than I thought it would be. Perfect dress if you're looking for something to feel feminine in. I just love this dress.Published on December 22, 2013 by Lori T.
I looked at this dress for ages before ordering it and eventually gave in and tried it but was very disappointed - it was pretty but it did not do anything for me style wise or the... Read morePublished on December 5, 2013 by Christine B.
Love the feel and look of this dress. The colors are so beautiful and the fit is perfect for me.Published on November 10, 2013 by Amazon Customer
Hi there, The dress was pretty but the fit was problematic. The waist was really high and tight as it was up in my rib cage. Too bad because the print was really pretty. Read morePublished on August 17, 2013 by Midge