4.0 out of 5 stars Effective night cream
This is a good product to use for ladies over 40. Quickly absorbs and adds nourishment for clean skin during the night.
Published on October 23, 2011 by SueK

1.0 out of 5 stars anti wrinkle cream
this made my face puffy.. I looked like I had been crying all night. I was asked if I didn't get any sleep.
Published on December 29, 2012 by shelly spaziano

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective night cream, October 23, 2011
This review is from: Elizabeth Arden Millenium Night Renewal Cream, 1.7-Ounce Box (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Been Using this product for years, November 19, 2012
My skins is very dry and this product is light while being very moisturizing and soothing. Great buy for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and soft skin, May 27, 2013
This is the most wonderful night cream and I have used it for many many years and would not use anything else. It is a perfect night cream without being too heavy. This is the most important product for me in keeping my skin in good condition. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific night cream! !, February 18, 2013
Terrific night dream - disappointed that Aarden is discontinuing this lotion. Have used it for years and no other night cream provides the moisture that this does without being greasy

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, June 9, 2014
I wish Elizabeth Arden hadn't taken this off the market.
I love it. Always have, always will. Glad someone thought to stockpile it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usede product 30 years and love it, July 18, 2013
A non-drying moisturizer with perfect texture; really delivers moisture, not grease. Can put heavier moisturizer over it if desired .

5.0 out of 5 stars Rated best night cream for over 15 years!, May 29, 2014
I could not believe I found this on Amazon at half the price of department stores. This cream works! It's perfect for night use and you will notice a difference in your skin within 3 days. In the winter, I use it day and night! I am always guessed to be 15 years younger than I am. I use their night cream and their foundation. We spend and we invest. This is an investment in your skin. When we look good, we do better.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it every other nite and love the results, July 10, 2014
I'm a 68 year old healthy woman, that has a light olive skin, I've always used only evo, oatmeal, rose hip oil and rose hip water on my face, But about a year ago I noticed my skin was loosing some of its glow, so I tried this, I use it every other nite and love the results. really lovely product

4.0 out of 5 stars Great night cream, but contains parabens., November 11, 2014
Kate Arletta (Longwood, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Good stuff. This cream is wonderful for moisturizing. On the downside, it has a lot of parabens which I'm sensitive to. I could only use it for a few days before my face started reacting to it. If I had read the ingredients first, I wouldn't have made that mistake. For someone without a sensitivity to parabens, this may be the gift of the gods for soft, hydrated skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary, April 29, 2014
It is a great product, the skin looks fresh in the morning.
The texture is light, not greasy at all.
Exactly what I need after a long day.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›