Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Elizabeth Karmel's Grill Friends Silicone-Coated Blending Fork, Red
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 16, 2015
As others have noted, this fork is wonderful for blending and mixing all kinds of things. My absolutely favorite use is to break up ground meats. It is the best tool ever for this. Forget those weird mashing/chopping uni-taskers, this fork does it better, has many other uses and takes up less space. Plus, it's sturdy, and not made of hard plastic that can chip. Yuck.

I also use it to mix batters that shouldn't be over-mixed, it's ideal for that, superior to a spoon. It's one of those tools you never knew you needed, but are so glad you found.
on May 17, 2008
I don't have a grill but use this fork to stir sauces and chili in my nonstick cookware; it blends ingredients more thoroughly and with less effort than a large spoon, but can flip sausages and tenderloin frying in the saute pan, too. The silicone/steel is high-quality, and it's comfortable to hold and clean. I didn't expect to like it as much as I do!
on May 17, 2016
Really nice utensil. I use it often with my Circulon non-stick pots and pans. I wasn't sure exactly how I was going to use this when I first got it. But I keep finding more ways to use it during cooking. I use it to stir and gently lift spaghetti, to whip up or scramble eggs while in the pan, to jab brats and such to pick them up and turn them over, to slide under other cuts of meat to lift and turn over, to blend foods together in the pan, etc. It's a good size fork, not too big, not to small. And the best part is, it doesn't scratch my cookware.
on October 15, 2014
I use this fork constantly. There are just times when a spoon won't do the job, but this fork will. The silicone coating protects non stick cookware and glass mixing bowls alike. When my previous blending fork disappeared I could not find a replacement. Fortunately amazon is now carrying it again.
on April 5, 2015
I was a little apprehensive to spend more than a few dollars on a kitchen utensil, but this was definitely worth it. Solid metal construction surrounded by a generous coating of silicone. The only thing I would change is I would make it a little taller. Compared to other standard utensils, it is about 3 inches shorter. Even with that, it is still a solid 5 stars.
on February 17, 2016
Bought this to cook spaghetti in my non-stick pots so I wouldn't scratch them up. Since it is a cooking fork it should have been designed with a little more of an angle so that you can scoop things out of the pot. Other than that it is an excellent cooking implement. Also the tines are really fat, it would work better with skinnier tines.
on March 10, 2016
Quite a bit larger than I thought it would be, about a foot long with proportions to match. It works quite well. I mainly got it for removing waffles from a waffle iron (didn't want to scratch the ceramic plates), but I've found it helpful around the kitchen for other things. Seems pretty well made.
on December 16, 2010
This is one of the BEST kitchen tools! I use it for stirring muffins, scones, brownies, pancakes,and blending sauces or sautéing, etc. It's great because unlike a whisk, it will mix heavier doughs or sauces without them sticking in between. And, it doesn't scratch my nonstick pans and cleans out the pan or bowl like a spatula. It cleans up like a dream in the dishwasher and doesn't get discolored with curry or tomato sauce. I hope it becomes available again so I can purchase some for my friends and family!
on February 29, 2016
This is a good product. I've used it twice once to make pecan pie and once to scramble eggs for breakfast. Nice that it goes in the dishwasher. It would be perfect if on the side of the left tong it had a silicone piece that would work like a scraper. Just a slight change like that would help I still have to get a scraper to use after using the fork. Please tweak this product. Looking forward to using with the outdoor grill. Would buy for others if more colors were available.
on November 14, 2015
Nice covered fork. Not too smooth on pan, but I like to scramble my eggs in the pan. It is larger than a standard size dinner fork.

About one and a half times longer and twice as wide Does well in the dishwasher.