5.0 out of 5 stars This brush rocks!!!
Published on June 22, 2005 by M. Burnham

1.0 out of 5 stars Takes forever because it will not hold hardly any sauce
Don't waste your time on this product. It does not hold enough sauce to qualify as a BBQ brush. Unless you are cooking for 2 people it is not worth the money. Just buy yourself a cheapp paint brush and do a much better job in a fraction of the time.
Published 7 months ago by Rocko

5.0 out of 5 stars This brush rocks!!!, June 22, 2005
Why did no one think of this before??!! The angle to the brush lets you baste your food without burning your fingers, duh. Plus it reaches to the back of the grill and if you're cooking a big roast it's easier to get behind it. And I LOVE that you can put it in the dishwasher & don't have to worry about a wood handle or bristles burning and/or trapping bacteria - my old brush always kindof gave me the heebie-jeebies, basting raw meat with it and then having to hand wash and air dry - thoughts of salmonella were never too far from my mind. Definitely an improvement over standard brushes (which trap either too much or not enough sauce usually anyway - this one picks up just the right amount.) This is one grilling tool that is going to get some use in my oven cooking, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grill Brush, August 24, 2006
This review is from: Elizabeth Karmel's 15-inch Super Silicone Angled Barbecue Brush (Kitchen)
The silicone brush was a great gift for my Grilling Master husband. I was tired of replacing the bristle brushes, which were very hard to wash. This new silicone brush is awesome and so easy to clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great - Almost, August 23, 2007
The Grill Friends Silicone BBQ Brush works great, almost. Over the years I have used a variety of BBQ brushes and mops, some working better than others. Friends, and various articles, have sung the praises of using silicone brushes and mops, especially in regard to clean up. The clean up is fantastic and quick. The angle and length of the Grill Friends brush is good, although a little longer would be nice. My only negative observation is that a bristle brush provides better coverage and holds more sauce. Recognizing that this is the nature of the silicone beast, I really shouldn't gripe. I use it and like it, and feel it works well. I have recommended it to friends, so all-in-all, it's pretty darn good, and it's at a great price. How it holds up remains to be seen, but if you are looking for a silicone brush, you should consider this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars best basting brush, August 14, 2011
America's Test Kitchen was right on in selecting the Elizabeth Karmel BBQ brush their choice. It's the best I've used for a variety of basting medium, from melted butter and garlic to BBQ sauce. Great choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me from 2nd degree burns, December 6, 2007
My wife was getting a little tired of me torching my arm hairs every time we wanted to have BBQ chicken so I decided to get this item in hopes that it would save me from my own ineptitude. Luckily, in this case machine has proven smarter than man again (or at least smarter than this man) and I could not be more pleased with this high-quality grill tool. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to grill without the trips to the ER.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the reach, April 4, 2013
My wife has a shorter silicone brush for the kitchen, and it works quite well. Also easy to clean, being dishwasher safe (we've had a bad experience with natural bristle brushes plugging up the dishwasher - lesson learned).
This longer, angled handle is a joy to use over a hot grill.
Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Long and easy to clean, February 22, 2013
Great for brushing on sauces, especially with grills that don't have a lift off cover. Once you use an angled brush, you'll have trouble going back. The silicone washes easily, and the construction is thick and sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good BBQ brush, May 8, 2013
J. Gregg (SW Minnesota) - See all my reviews
I finally found a basting brush that works! No more shedding brush bristles leftover in my food. The silicone bristles are perfect for basting and clean easily. If you've shared my frustration, let me reassure you that your search is over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Grill Brush!, July 6, 2010
Does a wonderful job with the sauces and cleaning is very easy. Nice bent design makes it easier to apply sauces to the items towards the rear of the grill without burning yourself on the warming tray above. Would recommend this a thousand times over the traditional bristle brushes that are almost impossible to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars The handle will leave all of your arm hairs in place, August 1, 2014
mjcarrabine "mcarra" (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Originally, I wanted to buy a grill tool set to go with my new grill, but all the reviews I read pointed me to buying individual tools. Several websites recommended this one as the best choice.

I've only used it once, but I am very happy with it. The length of the handle left all of my arm hairs intact, and the silicone is a lot easier to clean than natural bristles.

I was also happy with Amazon delivering it same day so that it arrived as I was lighting the grill!

Elizabeth Karmel's 15-inch Super Silicone Angled Barbecue Brush