Elizabeth Karmel's Organic Cedar Personal Grilling Planks, 5.5- by 7.75 -inch, Pack of 4
|Price:||$10.74 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Set of 4 cedar wood planks for grilling fish, shellfish, pork, poultry, beef, and more
- Made of all-natural, organic American wood from sustainable forests; from grilling expert Elizabeth Karmel
- Adds a delicious and distinctive wood smoke flavor; keeps food moist and juicy; recipes included
- Great for cooking and for presentation on the table; pre-soak to prevent burning
- Each personal-sized plank measures 5-1/2 by 7-9/10 inches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1 | Style Name: Brown
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Attractive product with a branded logo. Unfortunately, one of the pieces split in half the first time I used it. Would not recommend.Published 8 months ago by K. Connolly
These cedar planks worked great! I've used them mostly to grill salmon. The cedar flavor is just enough to flavor the salmon and every dinner using these planks has turned out... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Arthur A. Brewer
Good quality and seem to last a long time, however I which they were slightly larger in size.Published 12 months ago by Fred Magid
I usually do not like fish, but I tried salmon at a neighbors house that was cooked on a cedar plank and loved it. So I bought these cedar planks. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Elizabeth M. Trotta
Nice boards, they are good for small pieces meat/fish, but if you're cooking a full fish it wot fitPublished 15 months ago by natalie roberova