Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:$6.27

on March 22, 2012
Never in all my many years of reading have I read a novel that moved me so intensely within the first few chapters. Paul Alexander's gift of building suspense and developing rich, living characters simultaneously is unmatched. I couldn't put this book down, the suspense was so real. I felt each emotion, each thought, each movement of the characters. Paul Alexander is a great American writer, and Elizabeth's Secrets is a must read, beautifully written American novel.
on April 14, 2012
In "Elizabeth's Secrets", Paul Alexander has taken the passion of a love story, the suspense of a mystery, the excitement of pursuit, and added touches of religion and mysticism to create a truly unique and engaging story. One one level, it is a story of a woman's flight from her past; on another, it is the powerful saga of a woman's journey of self-discovery. As Elizabeth takes off on this trip of a lifetime, the reader is invited to sit in the passenger seat next to her, discovering not only her secrets, but also discovering, along with Elizabeth, her hidden strengths as well. This well-written and engrossing book captivates you with Elizabeth's opening confession, and does not let you go until all has been revealed. What a great ride, and what a great read!
on April 19, 2012
As I began Elizabeth's Secrets, I realized I expected an easy problem and a quickly delivered solution. Didn't happen. I turned the pages and read quickly, determined to find a quick answer to just what Elizabeth's Secrets were. Instead, and thankfully so, I found myself led along a labyrinth of slowly escalating hints of what was to come. Alexander does a fantastic job of not giving away too much too soon. In these days of wanting quick answers, the author moves us along at an alluring and reasonable pace. This tale kept my interest and kept me reading - not an easy task in these days of multi tasking and overstimulation. I recommend this read - very well done!
on May 6, 2012
Paul writes that I can feel myself in the moment. The mystery is the best I've read in a while. Keeps me wanting more. Now I am going to have to go back and read Paul's first book, "Dark Star" even though I know it is totally different from this one, but he is such a good author, I am anxious to keep reading his words. Thank you for writing "Elizabeth's Secrets". You can really see Bette growing & struggling in Paul's words.
on August 23, 2012
Enjoyed the book. The further I read, the more I wanted to read. It was a book I didn't want to put down, but wanted to see what was happening next. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five was because the store moved in time from past to present and was hard to track at times. I had to stop and think about when the setting was before reading on. But, over all, I liked the book.
on May 17, 2014
Good story! Kept me on edge, turning the pages to see what was going to happen to Elizabeth next. Loved the intrigue and suspense, especially the twist at the end. Hope the author cranks out another book soon!

1 Kept me on edge wondering whatr
on May 31, 2013
enjoyed this one a lot although didn't like how she seemed to up and run away from things. but to each their own
on April 10, 2012
The expertise of this Author makes this novel a work of art! His attention to detail and every description given makes you feel apart of Elizabeth's journey. I find myself gasping out loud and so intrigued to find out what happens next. Very well done, Paul Alexander!
on April 13, 2012
when I started this book I didn't know if to read it all the way through, read two pages aday to make it last longer, or to read the last page first, well to be honest I did all three and finished in two days, What a book!
on August 31, 2014
Pretty darn good read...I did find Elizabeth a little TOO annoying at times, so much so I wanted to slap some sense into her !
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse