5.0 out of 5 stars :)
I just wanted to add in that this is 4 separate rolls, that was one of the things I was questioning and couldn't figure out.
Published 21 months ago by Krystal

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived VERY bent
I'm not sure I can even use these for shoots. All 4 rolls arrived so bent that it was like a bad wrapping paper tragedy. The packaging was unharmed but the rolls were bent and battered. YUCK and a waste of money.
Published 9 months ago by LambL

5.0 out of 5 stars :), February 12, 2013
This review is from: Ella Bella Photography Backdrop Paper, 4'x12', Assorted 4 Designs (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product for the price, April 12, 2013
If you need a set of portable, simple backgrounds for kids, this is well worth your money. I will mention that this paper is thin (not nearly as thick as Savage seamless paper), but who can carry that around with them? I would recommend this for the traveling newborn / toddler photographer. If using it as a seamless backdrop, you will not be able to use it on carpet....it's just too thin, but with a hard floor underneath, or as a background only, it will work great. I wouldn't recommend it for more than one child, or a pair of newborns though...it's only 4' wide. As a photo hobbiest who can't justify spending a fortune on backdrops, I'm very happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, February 20, 2014
The paper looks great! It's a little thin, so I used spray adhesive and applied it to a board. Very economical way to get a variety of backgrounds! Definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Glue to wood for great results!, July 22, 2014
As mentioned in other reviews, this is paper. Thick paper, but still paper as listed. I went to Lowes and got a 4x8 piece of smooth particle board for around $10. They cut in in half for me so I have 2 4x4 pieces. I cut 4' off of each roll and glued (spray adhesive) to the particle board, each side. I now have (4) 4x4 boards to use on the floor or up against the wall. It works great for newborn photography. Plus, I still have plenty left over it anything happens to the paper I have on the boards now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love them!, June 20, 2013
I love this set of backdrop paper! I purchased it and it's easy to use and you can't even tell it's paper! I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, March 12, 2013
love that there are so many back drops in one price. they look better in person than in the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excited to use these!, June 26, 2013
They look great, I've used the gray damask pattern for a newborn shoot and the photos are spectacular! Really looking forward to using the rest of the items! Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and fastest ship ever., July 14, 2013
I think this package was delivered in less than 24 hrs. Which was great! Except on of the rolls was smooshed and now has a visible wrinkle. But they're very pretty and the others are still perfectly useable. Other reviewers are correct- the paper is extremely thin, but just use caution.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived VERY bent, February 21, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!, September 10, 2013
I have no complaint about amazon - the box that they had shipped the item in was in good condition. However, the original box the backdrops were in (inside of the amazon box) was very noticeably damaged. It was ripped and patched with tape in several places and smashed. The backdrops were no different. Bent in numerous places! I didn't have to take the plastic off to know that they would have wrinkles everywhere and probably even rips in some places. You should be ashamed for even letting this leave your possession and reach a customer. Reading the other reviews, I am not the only one this has happened to. Obviously, I returned the item.