5.0 out of 5 stars :)
I just wanted to add in that this is 4 separate rolls, that was one of the things I was questioning and couldn't figure out.
Published 17 months ago by Krystal

3.0 out of 5 stars flimsy paper
The paper is cute but I didn't expect it to be such thin and flimsy paper, thinner than a typical roll. I've already had to throw one away after two uses because of it tearing easily. Cute as long as you don't mess with it.
Published 4 months ago by Meaghan Estes

5.0 out of 5 stars :), February 12, 2013
This review is from: Ella Bella Photography Backdrop Paper, 4'x12', Assorted 4 Designs (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product for the price, April 12, 2013
If you need a set of portable, simple backgrounds for kids, this is well worth your money. I will mention that this paper is thin (not nearly as thick as Savage seamless paper), but who can carry that around with them? I would recommend this for the traveling newborn / toddler photographer. If using it as a seamless backdrop, you will not be able to use it on carpet....it's just too thin, but with a hard floor underneath, or as a background only, it will work great. I wouldn't recommend it for more than one child, or a pair of newborns though...it's only 4' wide. As a photo hobbiest who can't justify spending a fortune on backdrops, I'm very happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars love, March 12, 2013
love that there are so many back drops in one price. they look better in person than in the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, February 20, 2014
The paper looks great! It's a little thin, so I used spray adhesive and applied it to a board. Very economical way to get a variety of backgrounds! Definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love them!, June 20, 2013
I love this set of backdrop paper! I purchased it and it's easy to use and you can't even tell it's paper! I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excited to use these!, June 26, 2013
They look great, I've used the gray damask pattern for a newborn shoot and the photos are spectacular! Really looking forward to using the rest of the items! Thank you!

3.0 out of 5 stars flimsy paper, March 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Glue to wood for great results!, July 22, 2014
As mentioned in other reviews, this is paper. Thick paper, but still paper as listed. I went to Lowes and got a 4x8 piece of smooth particle board for around $10. They cut in in half for me so I have 2 4x4 pieces. I cut 4' off of each roll and glued (spray adhesive) to the particle board, each side. I now have (4) 4x4 boards to use on the floor or up against the wall. It works great for newborn photography. Plus, I still have plenty left over it anything happens to the paper I have on the boards now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin but it works., April 1, 2014
I was expecting it to be thin from reading reviews but it is like wrapping paper. Can be easily torn. With that being said the price is perfect. The colors are nice and overall what I was looking for when it comes to my business. If you're on a budget I definitely recommend this product. I attached each backdrop to a pvc pipe to make for easier rolling and storing.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, December 6, 2013
they are amazing they photograph well and they are PERFECT for child/baby photography! I was more than satisfied with this product.

Rate and Discover Movies