Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on February 12, 2013
I just wanted to add in that this is 4 separate rolls, that was one of the things I was questioning and couldn't figure out.
11 comment|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2015
Yes all the "bad" stuff they say about this product is true, it's essentially a very long roll of wrapping paper, thin, wrinkles easily. BUT that being said, if you treat it with just a little TLC this stuff performs beautifully. Photographs extremely well. Perfect for the beginner photographer on a limited budget, or like myself a more seasoned photographer with a small studio, I highly recommend this product. For the price it can't be beat! This photo was taken on the "barn wood" version.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 25, 2015
I agonized over this purchase- I simply didn't have a lot of money to shell out and I've long been anti backgrounds and pro organic photos, so I just didn't know what to expect. I read nearly all the reviews, and still was on the fence. However, at the end of the day, for the price I figured I really had nothing to lose and would find a way to use it no matter how it turned up.

This item arrived at my home in a very large box much too large for the small wrapping paper sized roll inside. However, I don't think this is what caused the nasty crease down the middle several other reviewers have noted (which mind had.) Perhaps these were stacked and crushed at an Amazon wearhouse? It's a shame because, for larger images and portraits this isn't practical. It would never lay flat with the damage/crease, therefor, it wouldn't be as flawless a visual effect for close or sharp photographing.

So, what should you expect? Well, probably a dented roll, sad to say. Outside of that, this is a very convenient roll to travel will as it is so lightweight. It has held up great with the clips on my backdrop rig with no tears or holes over the past month. I keep expecting a cat to go flying through it but so good so far. And, even then there's plenty of room to pull it down to a fresh point of view. Does it work for my needs? Yes. I've gotten several compliments on it and feel it is an excellent addition to any home or beginner photographer's arsenal.

Hopefully my photos help anyone on the fence :)
on April 12, 2013
If you need a set of portable, simple backgrounds for kids, this is well worth your money. I will mention that this paper is thin (not nearly as thick as Savage seamless paper), but who can carry that around with them? I would recommend this for the traveling newborn / toddler photographer. If using it as a seamless backdrop, you will not be able to use it on carpet....it's just too thin, but with a hard floor underneath, or as a background only, it will work great. I wouldn't recommend it for more than one child, or a pair of newborns though...it's only 4' wide. As a photo hobbiest who can't justify spending a fortune on backdrops, I'm very happy with this purchase!
on March 13, 2015
You can't beat it for the price! Yes, it is thin, but be careful and it will be fine. I bought it to use for Etsy photos. Photographs beautifully. Great value for a beginner especially!
review image review image
on July 22, 2014
As mentioned in other reviews, this is paper. Thick paper, but still paper as listed. I went to Lowes and got a 4x8 piece of smooth particle board for around $10. They cut in in half for me so I have 2 4x4 pieces. I cut 4' off of each roll and glued (spray adhesive) to the particle board, each side. I now have (4) 4x4 boards to use on the floor or up against the wall. It works great for newborn photography. Plus, I still have plenty left over it anything happens to the paper I have on the boards now.
on December 22, 2013
So convenient and awesome!!!! Love it! It does rip easily but there's a whole roll. So awesome for the price
on February 20, 2014
The paper looks great! It's a little thin, so I used spray adhesive and applied it to a board. Very economical way to get a variety of backgrounds! Definitely recommend!
on July 1, 2014
Does the job. Only problem with it is the fact that it's paper and i'm scared i'll rip it.
on September 10, 2013
I have no complaint about amazon - the box that they had shipped the item in was in good condition. However, the original box the backdrops were in (inside of the amazon box) was very noticeably damaged. It was ripped and patched with tape in several places and smashed. The backdrops were no different. Bent in numerous places! I didn't have to take the plastic off to know that they would have wrinkles everywhere and probably even rips in some places. You should be ashamed for even letting this leave your possession and reach a customer. Reading the other reviews, I am not the only one this has happened to. Obviously, I returned the item.
review image review image review image review image