Dinosaur Train 6 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Great Big Stomping Dinosaur Feet!/Hornucopia Tiny is very worried after she loses Shiny's favorite shiny shell, and enlists Dad and Buddy to help find a new one.
2. The Good Mom/Diamond Anniversary Mom's the word when Mrs. Pteranodon meets fellow mom Millie Maiasaura, who is a little too over-protective of her kids.
3. Elmer Elasmosaurus/Dinosaur Block Party The Pteranodon family travels on the Dinosaur Train with the Aquacar to an underwater train station to transport Elmer Elasmosaurus back to his home in the ocean.
4. Carla Cretoxyrhina/Train Trouble On this underwater excursion, the Pteranodon family meets up with Carla Cretoxyrhina, a young shark who turns out to be much nicer than her reputation suggests.
5. The Amazing Michelinoceras Brothers/Dads' Day Out The Pteranodon family travels deep underwater on the Dinosaur Train to view two backwards-bounding brothers named Max and Mitch Michelinoceras.
6. Paulie Pliosaurus/Elmer Visits the Desert The Pteranodon family takes the Dinosaur Train underwater to visit a marine reptile called Paulie Pliosaurus, a creature known as the "T. rex of the Ocean."
7. Junior Conductor Jamboree/Troodon Train Day Our kids ride the Dinosaur Train from one end of the line to the other, through all three Time Periods -- from the Cretaceous, through the Jurassic, to the Triassic.
Dinosaur Train is one of those great ideas that too often disappoints. My three year-old likes it, so take my review in that light. Read morePublished 1 month ago by A.Trendl HungarianBookstore.com
Very educational and fun. ALL my kids LOVE it. My 3 year old is obsessed with Dinosaur Train. My 5 and 9 year olds love it too. They learn so much too. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
our grandson and niece's favorite season. disappointed when we had to buy it after being a prime series ...Published 3 months ago by Kimberly E. Gregor
Trains and dinosaurs, what more could a two year old want? I like the fact that they get some science in there as well.Published 3 months ago by Elizabeth Campeau
Great program, very educational and loved by our Grand daughter.Published 4 months ago by Margarethe Davis
My daughter loves this show. The only downside is convincing her to turn it off.Published 5 months ago by Diane Lin