Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Elmer the Patchwork Elephant: Bean Bag
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Toy|Change

on December 26, 2013
My daughter LOVES elephants and has asked for a Rainbow Elephant. It is hard to find an elephant that is "rainbow". We found this one and she got it Christmas morning and LOVES it. Elmer even has books which is great!
on January 17, 2014
Read the dimensions before purchasing. This toy is great for small children who like small stuffed and colorfully checkered elephants.
on July 5, 2013
This little Elmer is SOOO CUTE! I bought it for our Summer Reading Program prize package to accompany the Elmer book as well as some color themed puzzles and toys. However, I had a hard time putting it in there because it is so adorable I wanted to keep it for myself! I recommend this as a great gift with Elmer the Patchwork Elephant (and Rosie is a nice addition too!!).
on July 23, 2015
For our week of "Elmer" I purchased these sweet little elephants for my little ones to hold and share. They are made of good quality and stood up to the play and loving the children gave them. Perfect size for my preschoolers to hold and snuggle with. Very soft fabric.
on November 18, 2014
Love Elmer!! The quality of the product is great and he is so cute!! I bought this for a friend who absolute loves elephants and as a child had all the Elmer books. She was so thrilled to receive him. Great product for a great price! Highly recommend.
on January 30, 2013
This was a gift for one of our daughter's friends. Out of all the gifts received, this one was the one that remained by her side as her friend finished opening her other gifts. perfect compliment to the book.
on May 17, 2014
Any child would enjoy this stuffed animal, especially if they had the accompanying board books to go with it. I used to use it with children in preschool and they embraced Elmer and the lessons his books tell/teach. The elephant held up with multiple children using it - and by using it, I mean HUGGING it!
on March 23, 2014
I give this stuffed animal with the Elmer books at baby showers. It is always a great hit. I like to encourage new moms to read to their children.
on August 10, 2014
I am a teacher and I bought him to be our class take home animal for the year. Elmer is so cute and I think the children are going to love him. I ordered him on Monday and had it two days late. Love it! I wish the books that I ordered from another vendor on the same day could have come this fast. Thanks Kids Preferred! I am a very happy customer :)
on June 24, 2011
Just picked this guy up at our local Goodwill. I am not a total Neandertal; I always wash the stuffed animals that I purchase at thrift shops, but I do not enjoy telling munchkins for the umpteenth time that they cannot sleep with their newfound friends due to the fact that they have to air-dry overnight. Except for Elmer! He is totally washable and dryable on low heat (sorry, eco-warriors); this fact is stated on the tag. I will totally admit that I am a poseur within the world of Elmer; I was more interested in "Bonne Belle" makeup when this fella appeared on the scene (ie.I was too aged). I knew who he was in general, and I just requested his tell-all story at our library because my daughter loves him so. I am stating these facts because I can attest to his power of eye-catching cuteness when seen in a semi-depressing Goodwill..he cheers your heart.

Addenda on 7/2/11: Just found out that "Elmer" (the book) was published in 1968! Please disregard the above "aged" statement.

See 1 answered question