Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

92%

on April 15, 2011
I used it to fuel my Minecraft addiction by creating a paper Creeper! It bonds quickly so you don't have to hold each paper piece for four longer than about a minute. It doesn't really discolor the paper, and it is easy to remove from skin, too!

My bottle was frozen during shipping (it says on the bottle to not allow it to freeze!) but it worked fine anyway.
on May 5, 2014
This glue does hold well and has a strong bond once dries.

This is my first glue to try while doing papercraft and I am using decently heavy cardstock, this glue still will soak in and cause the glued tab to warp a bit.

I am trying to use as little as possible but some joints just need a decent amount of glue. I probably won't buy it again and try some other brand.
on July 31, 2014
A librarian suggested this to me as a way to fix a book cover that had become detached from the binding. I fixed the book, I've read the book, I've thrown the book in my backpack numerous times and the cover is still where it's supposed to be. Way to go Elmer's glue.
on April 14, 2013
This is very good for paper bonding and some repair. You should not use too much at one time. It does not take a lot to get the job done.
I also use this to set two or 20 pieces of glass together when I make fused glass jewelry. To prevent smell during heating process I simply add a little water to the glue.
on August 1, 2013
I bought this glue to use in assembling a solid wood model. It served its purpose perfectly; moreover, it allowed me to align the pieces perfectly without bonding too quickly. I would buy it again.
on December 26, 2014
This glue worked perfectly to help reglue the spine to an old paperback book. This was recommend from a blog article on how to repair old books. So glad I was able to find it on Amazon.
on December 9, 2014
I use this glue to keep jigsaw puzzles together and it works wonderfully. Elmer's was good when I was a child, many years ago, and still works as well today.
on April 8, 2013
For making cards I constantly use the Bond paper craft glue gel. Dries quickly, yet permits time to reposition items.
on March 2, 2016
The craft glue works well and is easy to use.
on September 13, 2014