Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on February 13, 2010
This is not the greatest poster tack available. It requires a great amount of kneading before it sticks well, and it isn't that strong. It will hold posters up fine enough, but anything more (eg a calendar) would fall off very quickly. The best that I have found is Bostik's Blu-Tak. It is available on Amazon. It is far superior to any other poster tak I have tried, and I have tried at least 4 different brands.
on May 1, 2011
Bought this to hang up my kids posters. I hung up 5 posters and 2 remain on the wall. The fallen ones fell within a day but the ones the are still up seem to be holding up well. I would recommend using at minium an entire tack bar for a poster and don't rely on them being reusable.
on October 21, 2010
You'll be lucky if you can get a feather to stick to the wall with this garbage. Do yourself a favor and stick with tape so you don't have things popping off the wall every five minutes. You could use an entire package of this crap and still not get one poster to stick.
on June 26, 2011
It takes a large amount of kneading to get it to stick in the first place, and when you finally get it up it leaves spots on your wall that can only be painted over. The slightest temperature change makes it lose its adhesiveness, too, causing your posters to constantly fall, occasionally taking a chip of paint with it. All in all, a disappointing product.
on July 21, 2012
When this product is removed, it leaves a blue stain on the wall that cannot be washed off. The same product is available in white, and if you have a white-painted wall that makes much more sense. What good is the blue doing anyway? The product is meant to be hidden from sight.
on December 12, 2010
I bought this after reading the reviews because I thought that it would hold the super thin, light-weight paper that I was trying to tack up....wrong. I just wanted it to for a short time, hold up my son's never ending rotation of art work. It failed, they keep falling down.
on October 28, 2015
I grew up an Air Force Brat. Living in Base Housing you weren't supposed to put holes in the walls to hang items. What teen girl doesn't have multiple posters hanging on her walls?? So my wonderful Mom gave us this to use.

Fast forward to 2015: I have some posters I'd like to hang at work but don't want to put holes in the posters. Lo and behold, Amazon has "sticky tack" or "blue tack" to help a girl out.

The area I have the posters displayed are generic cubicle overhead bins and a standing coat closet.

The tack does not stick on the overhead bin doors. I think this is due to the texture. I have had to put this item back up, re-stretched the tack, and even used new tack from the package, but every Monday I come in and my 8x11 poster has fallen off.

Works fine on side of cabinet for other poster and has not fallen down.

Does put a greasy kind of spot on back of posters.
on April 24, 2016
Not what I remember it being. My mom used to keep a big ball of this stuff laying around the house to hang our school projects on the walls so I thought I'd buy some to hang things in my classroom. This stuff doesn't work at all. I tried to hang single sheets of paper and even with some on all four corners it still fell off almost immediately. It doesn't seem to be dried out...it just doesn't work. :(
on December 15, 2015
Blue tack is the ONLY tack worth buying! I have tried the yellow and white tacks, but they do not hold nearly as well as the blue. It does not remove the paint from the walls, nor does it leave a grease spot on the walls, although your products should be laminated to prevent grease spots on them. The only problem I ever have with it is, I live where there is high humidity during the summer. The heat plus the humidity will make it less sticky and your products may fall off the wall. Sometimes in an extremely humid summer I resort to using tape. But if tack is what you want, always get the blue!
on October 31, 2011
This stuff was terrible. It didn't stick and dried out within days. We used it to put up all our preschooler's artwork on the walls. By the end of the week all the paper ended up on the floor.
Terrible!