Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Package Quantity: 1Style Name: ClearChange

on April 18, 2013
I am using this glue for collages with clippings from magazines. The wrinkling caused by other glues drives me nuts. Other reviewers have complained about the glue not drying and remaining orange. I think they are putting on way too much glue. For most surfaces all it takes is a VERY thin layer of the glue to bond the surfaces together. I put a small amount on then spread the glue with my finger. If you keep a damp washcloth or baby wipes nearby you won't have to deal with sticky fingers. Doing things this way means I don't get any oozing and still manage to get a very strong bond. I had a sticker that wouldn't stick to a surface I colored with oil pastels so I tried this glue and within a minute I couldn't lift up the sticker any more. Oil pastels never dry so getting things to stick on them is difficult.
on August 7, 2011
I have to disagree with the previous reviewer who said that this glue does not dry. It does dry, and relatively quickly.
Previously, I was using Elmer's Memory Book Glue Pen to glue all of those little infuriating pieces together to make Cricut cards, but I always had a problem with wrinkling and warping. Eve drying the cards smooshed between books resulted in somewhat warpy cards. This glue solves this problem. It's thicker than other glues, and therefore takes some effort to get out of the tube (the only reason I deducted a star) but it's easy to control since it comes out slowly and the results are fantastic! No more warpy cards!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 1, 2015
This glue dries quickly and sticks things together very effectively. I recently smashed my mother's ceramic cat decoration and I fixed it using this glue. I applied a thin layer using the small pen tip which gave me lots of control and it dried in about a minute or less. I tapped the ceramic parts and they didn't fall apart and are very sturdy. I can't even tell that it was broken in the first place! The other side is good for school projects where you have to glue paper together.

The downside is the thicker end can get dried up glue build up but it's not that big of a problem because you can just take it off. Also, when you use about half the glue, it's kind of difficult to get the glue to the ends and you have to really squeeze the glue pen. Other wise it's a great glue that doesn't dry up because I've had it for 7 years and it still works!

If you found my review helpful, please vote it as "helpful". Thank you!
review image review image review image
on February 9, 2013
I have been using this for the adhesive on my collages and it has worked great! It dries pretty fast but gives enough time for slight adjustments. The fluid is orange in the tube but I have only seen it dry clear. It is wrinkle free BUT you need to make the effort of pushing the bubbles out of the piece as you are placing it. The pen has made it easy to work on small areas.
on April 5, 2013
I bought this on a lark from a store after seeing the "no wrinkle" bit....certainly worth a try, since that's the main problem with white glue for paper. Too much glue by a kid on a project = disaster and great sadness! : )

I found it to dry quickly. It doesn't dry opaque (or clear) and I'm not putting it places where I can touch it to feel if it is still tacky, so don't know if it is after lots of days as some reviewers have said. I've been using it with my kids on paper gluing projects (lap books, for those who are very curious) and the paper stays put. So I'm happy!

I like that the top tip on the dispenser helps my kids control how much glue comes out, so that we don't waste the glue. We have not tried the bottom dispenser yet, but have gone through one whole tube so far. All happy.

I'm curious if this stuff is the same as, or a close cousin to, rubber cement? In looking at the description of RC, the smell of it seems to be an issue (I don't remember that from childhood art classes), but this No-Wrinkle glue has no distinct smell. But the color is awfully close and the texture of it is similar. The No-Wrinkle glue does not allow items to be repositioned, the way it seems RC might (also something I don't remember from art class as a kid).
on December 22, 2014
I bought this glue for making greeting cards. As a test, I glued a piece of copy paper to a basic cardstock, the papers dried warped. This is the same problem I had with other water-based (or water-clean up) glues. In contrast, Tombow multi mono glue and Best-test rubber cement dried without warping the papers when I did the same test.
on January 4, 2011
I use a practice called notebooking in my classroom. This means that we are constantly gluing items in a spiral or composition notebook. We started out using glue sticks. Several weeks later, things started falling out. The glue sticks also had a habit or drying out fast. Then we went to Elmer's school glue. Messy, but better than glue sticks. I have been testing the no-wrinkle glue pen for several weeks now and love it. I usually use the wide tip to spread on a light amount of glue around the edges and then put it right in the notebook. There is a little wrinkle when first applied, but not when dry. I do not notice anything through the paper. The papers are staying put and I think the students will be able to handle this product with less mess. I am recommending this product when next semester starts to my new students. Too bad the only store that carries it in my town is Wal-Mart.
on October 15, 2010
Ha, okay so I'm really not one to leave reviews... much less negative ones. People who pick at everything they buy drive me crazy... however, this might just be the one exception. I'm not sure how this would happen, but this glue doesn't just suck, it's like not glue at all. I think it has all the intentions of being glue, even the motivation. But it's totally no cigar. I'm not a picky gluer either, I just need a regular strength bond for crafting and light random adhering. Just to let you know what I would be using this for.

First, this glue doesn't dry. Quite literally. I thought at first that I was just impatient and/or crazy, so I did conducted an experiment, on regular weight plain paper. It's been 5 days and the glue is still wet. It's so weird.
I know that it's not just a bad batch- I ordered two of these, and they both do this.
Also, if you're a crafter, keep in mind that this is tinted orange. I suppose I've never seen it totally dry, but the dryer it gets the more orange and opaque it becomes, so if you decide to purchase this, keep in mind that it's not invisible. And the pen end of it is huge! Like the regular school grade white paste tip is tinier than this by far, so don't expect to be able to use a small amount on a small area.

Anyway, Elmer's totally let me down with this. I can't believe that I'm reviewing glue but I wish I had read some warnings before buying so much of it! :( Maybe other people have or will have better luck with this...
0Comment12 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 8, 2013
Is perfect to use in the orthodontic treatment in order to place the bracket to the cast .
After the solicon keys, inmerse the cast in water and the glue will be disolved . No more sandblaster !!!
on June 19, 2015
This is a great product! I needed a glue that didn't wrinkle the paper at all and was easy to apply and Elmer's no wrinkle dual tip did just that. It's easy to use up all the glue inside, and once 3/4 of the glue is gone you have to press quite a bit firmer in order for the glue to come out of the tip. part from that, love the product and wouldn't hesitate in buying it again! Thanks!