5.0 out of 5 stars Elmo Fan
Published on March 3, 2008 by Mary Petrucelli

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute For Valentines
An adorable book for Elmo fans, this little chunky book allows you to remove a Valentine created by Elmo, and give it to several other Sesame Street regulars on each page.
It isn't a very substantial read, but for kids who are of the age that just like to look at the pictures and flip through the pages, it is colorful and fun.
My toddler loved this book UNTIL...
Published on June 27, 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute For Valentines, June 27, 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Elmo's Valentine (Sesame Street) (A Chunky Book(R)) (Board book)
My toddler loved this book UNTIL the Valentine got lost in the car! If you get this book, keep close tabs on the Valentine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Elmo Fan, March 3, 2008
My 2 year old grandson is a huge Elmo Fan. I gave him this book for Valentines day. He loved it. It comes with a small valentine that can be removed and passed from page to page to Elmos friends. I read it with him...showing him how to give the, take out valentine, to all of Elmos friends. A little hard,at two,to do by himself. Great for a three or four year old. A wonderful lesson in love and giving and having the love you give come full circle back to you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Elmo's Valentine, March 10, 2006
Jaime Lynn (Liberty, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This books is very small, but very cute. My one year old loves Elmo. There is a removable heart Valentine on the first page that you are able to stick in the other pages. It is a very cute idea, but not that practical for us. We lost the heart after a couple of days, but still enjoy the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, July 24, 2007
I bought this book for my neice and she loved it. When I ordered the book I didn't realize that the little heart moves from page to page. My neice thought that was the best part. The only problem is that the heart gets bent over time but worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars We all love Elmo and his Valentine book., February 15, 2007
Gayle Ingraham "Yaya's choice" (Fort Payne, Alabama United States) - See all my reviews
I had to peek at this book before I gave it to my grandchildren. I LOVED IT. My grandson carried this book around with him ALL DAY on Valentine's Day. He loves all things Elmo and especially this book because of the moveable heart. Keep them coming. Long live Elmo!

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating for little fingers, February 14, 2006
We bought this book for our 2 year old daughter, and even I had trouble putting the valentines into the slots. The valentine was not very durable, and was starting to rip already after the first time we read it together. I was very disappointed and returned the book. It was not up to Sesame Street standards. Try "Elmo Loves You" instead!

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing pieces, February 14, 2013
This book is supposed to have a heart that you punch out and place throughout the book. The heart is missing which makes the book fairly pointless. I'd return it but I don't feel like paying return shipping. Definitely would not buy again online.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought., February 11, 2011
This is a small book...not the average size board book. And a tad over priced. Story is okay. Has a cut out that pops out...with this being a book for babies, seems silly. The small soft card board heart won't make it long. Wouldn't recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, March 10, 2007
My daughter enjoys this book greatly. The only issue is that there is an actual Valentine that can be removed and it fell out prior to an adult poking it out it has stayed put other wise.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute book but difficult for two year old, May 7, 2012
The book has cute pictures and a cute story line but its wordy and the little paper heart that is supposed to move from page to page is very difficult to move and was easily ripped. My daughter still loves the book because she loves Elmo :)

ARRAY(0xa5b710cc)

Elmo's Valentine (Sesame Street) (A Chunky Book(R))
Elmo's Valentine (Sesame Street) (A Chunky Book(R)) by Stephanie St. Pierre (Board book - December 23, 1997)
$3.99 $3.59