Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Elmo's Valentine (Sesame Street) (A Chunky Book(R))
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Board book|Change

on June 27, 2000
An adorable book for Elmo fans, this little chunky book allows you to remove a Valentine created by Elmo, and give it to several other Sesame Street regulars on each page.
It isn't a very substantial read, but for kids who are of the age that just like to look at the pictures and flip through the pages, it is colorful and fun.
My toddler loved this book UNTIL the Valentine got lost in the car! If you get this book, keep close tabs on the Valentine!
on March 3, 2008
My 2 year old grandson is a huge Elmo Fan. I gave him this book for Valentines day. He loved it. It comes with a small valentine that can be removed and passed from page to page to Elmos friends. I read it with him...showing him how to give the, take out valentine, to all of Elmos friends. A little hard,at two,to do by himself. Great for a three or four year old. A wonderful lesson in love and giving and having the love you give come full circle back to you.
on February 14, 2013
This book is supposed to have a heart that you punch out and place throughout the book. The heart is missing which makes the book fairly pointless. I'd return it but I don't feel like paying return shipping. Definitely would not buy again online.
on March 10, 2006
This books is very small, but very cute. My one year old loves Elmo. There is a removable heart Valentine on the first page that you are able to stick in the other pages. It is a very cute idea, but not that practical for us. We lost the heart after a couple of days, but still enjoy the book.
on February 29, 2016
Gave to my almost 2 year old Grandson for Valentines Day and he seemed to like it. I somehow thought it was a flap book, but it's not. You remove the heart from the first page and then the heart fits into slots on all the other pages. Little difficult for toddlers to do. Story is sweet.
on February 11, 2015
This item was much smaller than expected, but that may just be because I didn't check the dimensions. A cute book with pop-out things for the kids, but only about the size of your hand (or smaller). Overall, a great small Valentine's gift for a little loved one.
on February 7, 2014
I bought this for a 13 month old. It is a very small book, which is ok because it fits better in little hands. However, because the book is so small,the heart inside it is a tiny choking hazard! It is a loose cardboard heart, meant to move from page to page. My son just wants to eat it! Maybe fun for a 3 or 4 year old.
on February 14, 2006
We bought this book for our 2 year old daughter, and even I had trouble putting the valentines into the slots. The valentine was not very durable, and was starting to rip already after the first time we read it together. I was very disappointed and returned the book. It was not up to Sesame Street standards. Try "Elmo Loves You" instead!
on February 15, 2007
I had to peek at this book before I gave it to my grandchildren. I LOVED IT. My grandson carried this book around with him ALL DAY on Valentine's Day. He loves all things Elmo and especially this book because of the moveable heart. Keep them coming. Long live Elmo!
on July 24, 2007
I bought this book for my neice and she loved it. When I ordered the book I didn't realize that the little heart moves from page to page. My neice thought that was the best part. The only problem is that the heart gets bent over time but worth the money.