Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Elmo's World: Babies, Dogs & More!
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 11, 2009
No adult should watch this video unaccompanied by a child. Elmo is utterly annoying to anyone over
the age of 7. However, my toddler grandson loves this one. He asks for "Elmo, Babies, and Dogs; Elmo, Babies, and Dogs!" the minute he enters my house. The creators of this thing apparently know what a 2-year-old finds funny, because mine just cracks up when he watches it. And his laughter trumps the annoying Elmo anyday.
on October 6, 2002
My kids love this video...of course they love anything with Elmo in it though. I like how it is divided into segments so that you can stop after just one if you wanted to. This video has provided my children with hours of entertainment, we bought it for them when the were 1 and they are going on 2 now and still love it.
on October 26, 2005
We were really disappointed with the Babies section of this DVD. I bought it because my daughter loves pictures of other babies, but it turns out that there are only 2 (very short) segments about actual babies, and then the rest of the entire Babies segment is about animal babies. Especially since the other segments of the DVD are already about animals (dogs and farm animals), this was too few babies and too many animals for us. If you're looking for a video of babies, buy a different one!
on October 1, 2014
It was a different Elmo video inside the case and it didn't work well. It stopped on its own and started again after 10 minutes.
on February 17, 2015
The case was right but, the dvd was not what I ordered.
on February 6, 2007
My 20 month old son will tolerate this video if we put it in, but it isn't one of his favorites. I'm not a big fan of videos where the characters baby talk. I realize that's kind of Elmo's trademark, but Elmo is a bit of a "mush mouth" in this particular video. There are lots of times when my husband and I can't figure out what Elmo has just said. If your looking for a Sesame Street video, I'd pass on this one and go for "Kids Favorite Songs". My son loves it!
on July 6, 2006
This video is boring. Too much talking and too little talking from the muppet characters. Might be suited more for an older child but mine is 13 months so there has to be constant colorful characters for her to be interested.
on January 28, 2005
My 2 year old daughter absolutely adores Elmo. The first DVD we bought her was The Best Of Elmo and she loves it. She watches it over and over. I purchased Babies, Dogs and More because I thought she would love it as well. But we are both disappointed. Although she does enjoy it, she is not as glued to the TV as with The Best of Elmo. The singing and music is lacking in this one. Also Mr Noodle is both annoying and creepy. I realize he is part of the TV show (which I have never watched), but I think the video would be far better if he was not a part of it.
on September 13, 2002
I bought this tape for my daughter based on the positive reviews I saw here on Amazon.com. I was disappointed. The tape is poorly produced, unimaginative, loud and annoying. Listening to Elmo's incessant, unintelligible speech is slightly worse than hearing fingernails scrape a chalkboard. The action is superimposed over static backgrounds, which looks very cheaply and hastily done.
My child will sit through an entire Baby Einstein tape completely enthralled, but this one couldn't hold her attention for more than 5 minutes. Spend your money on any of the wonderful Baby Einstein tapes or Veggie Tales tapes instead.
0Comment|108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2014
Maddy wasn't wild about this one, but I think it was because she was too young when I bought it.