Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Elmo's World - Wake up with Elmo!
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$20.00+ $3.99 shipping

on September 20, 2002
My son loved this one so much that this is the only thing he watched on TV for almost a month. He learned on his own to brush, wear clothes, cover his comforter and so many regular things which he wanted us to do for him before.
This DVD made be buy a few more Elmo DVDs but nothing got his attention more than this and he still loves this more that the few others I own.
on June 9, 2002
This is the first Elmo's World title that I have bought on dvd and I am so glad I did. My daughter LOVES this dvd. She likes to watch the sleeping segment over and over. Also, the teeth segment...now she is begging to go to the dentist (buy this and you'll understand why). This dvd is yet another great Elmo's World title and we are happy owners. It helps kids understand the importance of going to bed, getting dressed, and brushing your teeth. If you have an Elmo lover in your house, this is a must-have!
on May 5, 2003
My daughter cannot get enough of Elmo...whether it is video, books, stuffed toys, you name it she loves it (so just based on her reaction it is a must have). I don't mind Elmo...many of his segments on getting dressed and reading etc. have been developmentally positive on my child. This DVD would be among those!! Shortly after she started watching this particular DVD she was much better about brushing her teeth AND became more independent about getting dressed. Based on this I would recommend this video.
on September 16, 2002
Sometimes educational videos for the youngest viewers need to be an equal mix of "goofiness" and "learning" to be effective, and that's just what the Elmo videos are all about. Having the perfect balance of Elmo, animated segments & songs, and real-life child testimonials, your toddler will become the best tooth brusher on the block in no time. Elmo also teaches how & why we go to bed, and shows who gets dressed. It's colorful, fast-paced, and lots of fun. Elmo's babyish voice is sure to appeal to the younger children and hold their attention... My 2-year-old wanted to brush his teeth non-stop after just a couple viewings!
on January 17, 2003
Has a great Tooth Brushing part to the video that really helps my 16 month old.
We just bought this tape for our two year old and it's become one of his favorites. In this nearly hour long tape, Elmo, along with Mr. Noodle's brother teaches kids about sleeping. Elmo finds out what animals sleep and how they sleep including his fish dorothy.

Then we move on to getting dressed in the morning. The original Mr. Noodle, played by Bill Irwin, demonstrates how to put on a shirt. The shirt keeps rolling up and hitting him in the face.

Finally it's time for Elmo to Brush his teeth as Mr. Noodle shows how to squeeze the toothpasted onto the toothbrush. There's also a video showing a boys first trip to the dentist.

A good tape, although this one didn't hold his interest quite as much as some of the other Elmo tapes and DVDs my son has but it's still fun.
on February 12, 2014
Hmm well at diferent than the wild west and potty this one is a cute movie the other two are his and i favorite but he loves these one two and it teach alot he loves elmo so any movie of him grabs hes atention nice movie love it
on February 23, 2013
This DVD has 3 Elmo's World segments all related to getting up, dressed, and brushing your teeth. The segments are straight out of an episode, including Mr. Noodle and all the other usual parts. Since Sesame Street replaced Elmo's World with Elmo the Musical my girls just cry when Elmo comes on. This is great to put in the DVD player instead.
on January 30, 2003
Elmo, his goldfish Dorothy and their friend Mr Noodle have fun learning about getting up, getting dressed etc. It's aimed at an older age group but our ten month old loves elmo and his crayon fun. The video is educational and made to the same high standards that we expect from Children's Television Workshop/Sesame Street. Although the sets look a little low budget, this will probably not bother the target audience. Perennial favourites Burt and Ernie turn up as well, modernised so that they now use computers to email one another!
Fun for all ages
on October 5, 2011
Our 2.5 year old little girl loves this video and so do her parents. It is entertaining and educational (typical Elmo's World). It has really helped develop our toddler's teeth brushing skills and that alone is worth the price.