4.0 out of 5 stars Friends, Singing & Dancing
This disc has 3 Elmo's World episodes on it: Friends, Singing & Dancing.

Published on October 14, 2008 by Heather

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
If you own Elmo's world "singing and drawing," don't bother ordering this one. It is pretty much the same video!
Published on February 10, 2007 by S. Miedema

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, February 10, 2007
S. Miedema (Rochester Hills, MI) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Friends, Singing & Dancing, October 14, 2008
Heather (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elmo's World - What Makes You Happy? (DVD)
This disc has 3 Elmo's World episodes on it: Friends, Singing & Dancing.

Friends - Emphasizes the importance of sharing and taking turns. Also features many of the Sesame Street characters bursting through Elmo's door at the beginning because they are "Elmo's friends." Kristen Chenowith (from Pushing Daisies) is also in this one as Miss Noodle, Mr. Noodle's sister. They learn to share and take turns on a swing.

Singing - This one was my son's least favorite. There is a muppet opera singer that really freaked him out. Everytime she showed up and started her high-pitched singing he shouted "No!" "No!" and made me skip ahead. It got to the point where he wouldn't watch this one at all.

Dancing - Elmo learns about all different kinds of dancing: tap, the Hokey Pokey, and his favorite, the Twirl Around and Fall Down Dance. (Now my son's favorite too.)

1.0 out of 5 stars It's is a lazy way to make a new DVD!, November 9, 2008
C. Lee "Shannon's Mom" (Carmel, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elmo's World - What Makes You Happy? (DVD)
We feel cheated by this Elmo DVD. Some of the episodes are from the same episodes of the Singing And Drawing DVD. I wish they had never done this. If this DVD is sold as "The Best of Elmo" we would accept that. However, it is sold as a totally new DVD. When you sell a new DVD, it is not cool to mix in old material. What value does that teach our kids? Very disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter LOVES, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Elmo's World - What Makes You Happy? (DVD)
Excellent product, price and have zero complaints. These have been a life saver for long car rides. Daughter loves mimicking both Elmo and the children on the series. You cannot go wrong. This is one of the few DVD's out there that I'm not worried about subliminal messaging or being weird like 1/2 of the cartoons out there are. Very pleased w/every aspect of this purchase. Quality was impeccable as well. I'd have never guessed it was used.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 7, 2010
This review is from: Elmo's World - What Makes You Happy? (DVD)
My niece loves this dvd, she can watch it over and over again without getting bored. shipping wasnt so fast but the dvd is awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite, December 16, 2008
W. Williams (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elmo's World - What Makes You Happy? (DVD)
This is one of my son's favorite Elmo DVDs. The first segment, Friends, is great, because all the Sesame Street characters are involved and that always made him very excited to see Cookie Monster, Grover, Zoe, etc. I like the Singing and Dancing segments because of the variety of music your child is exposed to. The only thing I find slightly irritating is the opera singer teaching Elmo how to sing opera. It's a little annoying if you're doing something else and it's "background" noise. But that's far outweighed by the overall quality and content of the DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, January 4, 2010
This review is from: Elmo's World - What Makes You Happy? (DVD)
My 26-month-old daughter has had this video for over a year now, and is still not bored with it.
The title makes it sound less interesting than it actually is -- it should be called "Friends, Singing and Dancing". (There's one section about each.)
As a former Special Ed teacher, I particularly like the fact that the "friends" section features some special-needs kids, but not in a patronizing way. They're just friends, like anybody else.
The singing and dancing parts are great, too -- you'll love Elmo doing the hula!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVES ELMO, March 25, 2008
M. Wilson (Kennewick, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elmo's World - What Makes You Happy? (DVD)
I have been trying to teach my daughter that it's okay to play in her room with out mommy, i bought this dvd hoping that it would be fun for her to play in her room and have all the music and dancing, SHE LOVES ELMO, every morning and every night when we get home it's all about elmo...18 months old and only wants to watch elmo.....i would recommend this to anyone with small children who love to sing and dance.

5.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves it, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Elmo's World - What Makes You Happy? (DVD)
My autistic daughter loves Elmo and this DVD is one of her favorites. I do wish the movie would just play when you inserted the disc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elmo, February 11, 2013
This review is from: Elmo's World - What Makes You Happy? (DVD)
My daughter loved Elmo and of course loved this one too. I think we have a few of the segments already as we own every Elmo ever!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Elmo's World - What Makes You Happy?
Elmo's World - What Makes You Happy? by Ted May (DVD - 2010)
$12.99 $7.41