Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: elope Cuff With Star Costume
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 26, 2012
My family dressed up as our favorite Justice League characters for Halloween last year and my wife wanted to go as Wonder Woman. She handmade her costume but I surprised her with a gift of these bracers and the matching crown/tiara.

There are cheaper ones out there to buy but if you want to step up the quality and take it to the next level these will do the job. When she put them on it was like a transformation took place. They not only look real but feel real, so putting them on just made her feel like she was Wonder Woman.
on September 22, 2012
Dont think you'll be pulling that star off - its welded - these are real metal real polished and nice and heavy
on October 8, 2012
These were exactly as they appear in the photo and go perfect with my costume. So excited to wear them!!
on November 7, 2015
I bought these for my girlfriend for her Wonder Woman costume this Halloween. They have a nice metal-ish sound and feel to them, not too terribly heavy and they've bendable enough so that they can fit a thinner wrist or a thicker one. They go very nicely with the Elope Brand Crown costume also, which you can find here... http://amzn.to/1MqW18E

She put together her own shirt and tutu to go with these bracers and the crown, and was very pleased with the results. I'll post a picture of it later so you can get an idea of how it looks as part of a complete ensemble.
on October 17, 2013
I ordered this last min. for a super hero party on the beach. It came a few days early. They are flexible so I bent them to fit my forearms. They are actually pretty durable. I have slender arms so they moved around unless I pushed them up towards my elbows. I would recommend these for someone whose arms aren't skinny.
on November 3, 2014
Great accessory to any wonder woman costume, got it for my cousin for halloween, she loved them, she was wonder woman, got some red funtasma boots with gold top as well, all came togeather perfect. (Roma long pants costume.) These are metal and can be bent closed for a smaller wrist, the red star is metal and welded on nicely, plus it has that nice edge detail, looks awesome and high quality. Definitely get these over cheaper imitations, worth every penny!
on November 1, 2015
I purchased these for a wonder woman cosplay. They look nice and hold their shape well. The only disappointment is the star- it's only attached in the center, so if you have small arms the points snag on everything.
on December 25, 2014
This is a late review but what would my Halloween costume be as Wonder Woman without the famous cuffs. They fit to any size by just bending/ squeezing them to fit your arm. Perfect accessory to complete the entire look. Comfortable and stayed on all night long. Quick delivery and great packaging.
on July 17, 2015
Great quality. I was afraid they might be too small, but they are just the right amount of stretchable. I bought this WW costume for a party, but now I'm looking for other excuses/events to wear it. These arm cuffs are the perfect finishing touch.
on October 26, 2015
I really like these cuffs. The only thing I found wrong with them is the star on the front is not centered as a star. It looks more like a flower. I purchased them to add to my Wonder Women Halloween costume...Not quite Wonder Women without the star looking like a star. But quality is great!