5.0 out of 5 stars An incredibly good buy and fits the Fire exactly.
Published on November 17, 2011 by A

1.0 out of 5 stars Elsse kindle cover
Published on January 30, 2012 by Bahler

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredibly good buy and fits the Fire exactly., November 17, 2011
A (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elsse Premium Folio Case for Kindle Fire 7 inch Tablet Cover - Black (Not Compatible with Kindle Fire HD) (Electronics)
This is a great case for what I paid for it and it has gone down in price. Has a simple sleeve the Fire slides into from the binder side where the cover folds and then is held in with a secure flap that folds over the edge of the Fire and is tucked in. The sleeve doesn't interfere in any way with the few controls and they can be reached easily. Supports the Fire comfortably in landscape at either a steep or flat angle depending on which way you turn the case. It is simple, inexpensive and works.

5.0 out of 5 stars IMPORTANT: TERRIFIC COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH, December 19, 2011
One of the things I find important in purchasing items is how well the company will work with you if something is wrong. I received a defective case. The magnets weren't working properly. I emailed the business at night and within 10 minutes I had an email back. After checking a couple of things and finding it was defective, they said they would replace it. My problem was solved within half an hour. That is almost unheard of today. They shipped the new one out the very next day. What a great business to purchase from!

Now onto the actual case. I am very happy with my purchase. The case fits like a glove. Be sure to read the note that they post. When you receive it, you have to work with it and bend it a little to make it flexible so that it will stand up. It has all the openings you need. None of the screen is covered up. You can't go wrong with this cover.

Once again, good product and great company to do business with. You won't be disappointed !

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Buy and overall quality!, February 24, 2012
Purchased this case for our 2nd Kindle, we purchased the more expensive leather case for our previous Kindle. This case is much cheaper and protects the Kindle as well if not better than the leather case. We recommend it for your consideration, you will be very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cover for Kindle Fire, November 22, 2011
I received this product very quickly. It seems to fit the Fire quite well. I'm waiting for the leather to break in. This cover will give a little protection if I dropped the Fire but I really purchased it to avoid scratches so this cover seems to fit my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, November 17, 2011
At first I was not sure about this case. It felt cheap on its own. Then when I received my kindle fire I immediately changed my mind. I originally bought it because it was the cheapest one I could find and now I am glad I did. It slides into the case without using elastic so I feel my case is more protective than others and I do not have to worry about elastic wearing out. All the speakers and ports are accessable and once you put the kindle into it it really feels much more substantial. Like another review said I can picture the back flap wearing out if used a lot, but I don't really forsee much of a problem. For the price you cannot go wrong - I'm glad I gave it a shot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive Product That Does The Job, November 26, 2011
A good price-point for someone who hasn't yet decided on what clothing their Kindle Fire should wear, but still needs something now to prevent it from going naked into a backpack or purse. This cover will hold your KF snuggly and help protect it from direct impact from foreign objects that float around in any shoulder bag. It would be much better if it was a complete zip around product. That would also protect it from dust and other small objects that can work their way between the cover and the Fire. This case would also benefit from an elastic strap to hold the front and back covers securely.

I think that this cover makes holding the KF while in use easier that holding it without a cover, and while others have said that using it as a stand made the unit unstable, I have found that is not true after a few uses, especially if one is careful to place it on a flat surface. It is true that one can not type of the KF while it is in the landscape stand mode. For that you will have to lay the Fire flat.

Someone also complained that the cover felt somewhat stiff, unlike leather. Of course this is true. It would also be true if the case was covered by real leather, because without a stiffing material behind the surface covering, no case could be made to stand up as this one does. This product does what the manufacturer says it will do, and for the price, I don't think anyone very much room for complaint.

1.0 out of 5 stars Elsse kindle cover, January 30, 2012
The case holds the kindle snug and all of the screen is accessible. However that is the only good feature of this case. The cover is flimsy and there is no magnet or latch to keep it closed. The case is supposed to be convertible into a hande free stand for viewing. But because of the flimsiness of the outer cover, it does not stay in the stand position and the kindle will topple over. Additionally there is no good spot to clip on a stylus.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value 3.5 stars, January 21, 2012
It is sturdy and does the job well. Only issue is, holding it for long periods is uncomfortable because of the hard edges. I think this is great for on the go but I will find a soft one for around the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and simple cover for your Kindle Fire!, December 7, 2011
If you are looking for a simple, no frills cover for your Fire, this one is it. It holds the Kindle very securely while adding minimal bulk and weight. It allows for "standing" the Kindle for viewing videos which comes in handy. It keeps your Kindle protected and leaves space for the power button and the charge port. By the way, while the cover is on the Kindle, I don't press the power button accidentally because it has a little bit of an edge that keeps the power button safely away from your palm or surfaces. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cover for my kindle fire, December 15, 2011
This cover is great in quality and the price. Just keep in mind that Kindle fire is only $199. How much money do you want to spend to protect it? A $15 cover in leather will do the work and worth the money!