Why Buy This Book?
Even decades after his death, Elvis remains unchallenged as the King of Rock 'n Roll. This book gives you a fascinating insight into how a poor kid from Mississippi became the world's most successful entertainer...and how his success ultimately led to his tragic and untimely death.
"Elvis is still the most amazing singer the world has ever known, and this book shows you exactly how he became the superstar he did."
"An excellent book that tells you everything you need to know about the Elvis story. A sad ending to the life of a great man."
"It amazed me to learn that decades after his death, 600,000 still go to visit his home at Graceland. That tells you something about his popularity, and this book tells the whole story."
"Lots of fascinating trivia for Elvis fans - I can't believe that he shot his TV in front of his daughter! He was either a madman or a genius, or both..."
"I learned a lot about Elvis and the kind of amazing life he led. Imagine not being able to go out because women will tear all your clothes off...that's awesome!"
This book tells the whole Elvis story, from his birth in a two-room shack, to his death in his Memphis mansion. Along the way, you will discover a multitude of fascinating facts, including:
- Why Elvis performed a whole concert moving only his little finger
- How his managed ripped him off for many millions of dollars
- What happened when dozens of desperate female fans trapped Elvis in a shower stall
- How assets worth a billion dollars were given away for peanuts
- Why Elvis pumped bullets into his cars
- The real story of all the women, and what went on back stage in Las Vegas
- Why Priscilla walked out on the King
- How Elvis blew an entire fortune and died almost broke
- What happened when the Beatles met Elvis
- Elvis and the secret of the 13-year old girl
- How Elvis burned through 12,000 pills in less than two years
- How a doctor broke his vows to prescribe lethal doses of drugs
- The ugly truth about Elvis's tragic death
Why Buy This Now?
To understand the world of music and entertainment today, you need to know how the singer from Memphis put rock 'n roll on the map, and single-handedly set the stage for the swinging sixties. Grab your copy now to discover the explosive truth behind the legend.