Exclusive, Limited-Edition Elvis Presley(R) Cuckoo Clock Honors 68 Comeback Special! Collectible Elvis(R) Memorabilia - Can it really be 40 years since Elvis(R)'s historic '68 Comeback Special? Now, a collectible Elvis Presley cuckoo clock pays tribute to the undisputable King of Rock 'n' Roll(TM)! Elvis appears at the start of every hour to sing a part of one of his four timeless hits - "Hound Dog," "Don't Be Cruel," "Blue Suede Shoes" or "Jailhouse Rock."Enjoy Elvis for all time with this limited-edition Elvis Presley memorabilia, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Showcasing famous Elvis images by artist Nate Giorgio, this cuckoo clock is crafted of solid wood with artist's resin attachments and a gleaming brass pendulum bearing Elvis's replica autograph. A whole lotta demand is expected, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
- At the start of every hour, miniature doors swing open and Elvis "sings" a little "Hound Dog," "Don't Be Cruel," "Blue Suede Shoes" or "Jailhouse Rock"
- Requires 2 "D" batteries and 1 "AA" battery (not included)
- Edition is strictly limited to 295 crafting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 14" W x 17" H; 35.6 cm W x 43.2 cm H