5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME PRODUCTS
This book has been my go to guide for my business and my blog. It has been so very useful and helpful.
Published 14 months ago by Romana Carey

3.0 out of 5 stars It was interesting.
There was not as much detail as I expected. The reviews were very light for some of the products. Even though there were many toys in the book, I believe many toys that are on the market were missed.
Published 22 months ago by Eugene Pease

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME PRODUCTS, November 24, 2013
This review is from: Em & Lo's Sex Toy: An A-Z Guide to Bedside Accessories (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a book that tells many things., September 22, 2013
There is so much information in this book that that I sometimes reread it. It is more a how-to guide than any other work like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars an encylopedia for sex toys, July 24, 2012
Emile Vaccaro (New Orleans, LA) - See all my reviews
This book goes through almost every type of toy and describes how it is used, precautions, best places to buy different toys, and is very humorous. I don't think it leaves much out and is very straightforward and easy to follow. Nice summary of toys for beginner or those with a little kink under their belt. Highly recommend, especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitschy fun little guide, October 30, 2011
This is one of those fantastic little books that serves well on your coffee table, on your bookshelf or hidden under the bed. I strongly recommend it. The writing is friendly and inviting, and makes the vast wealth of information come across very accessible. They include references, costs, warnings, etc... You'd be hard pressed to find a more complete guide that didn't look like an encyclopedia compendium. I strongly recommend this book, whether you're kinky, looking for a little spice, or just want something naughty to amuse guests.

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting, September 10, 2009
I did not not know WHAT to expect really when I bought this book. It is an A-Z type of book. It describes many things I had never HEARD of!!! it is a fun little book to keep on the nightstand!!! No color pictures in this book. But the print is blue and black, which makes it colorful.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was interesting., March 13, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much new for the experienced, but ok., November 19, 2014
OK book. I guess it's a bit more for the novice or naive.... or maybe I was just more aware of most of what was listed in it... but a few new or interesting things.

Em & Lo's Sex Toy: An A-Z Guide to Bedside Accessories
Em & Lo's Sex Toy: An A-Z Guide to Bedside Accessories by Lorelei Sharkey (Paperback - July 20, 2006)
Used & New from: $0.42