Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 19, 2013
These fit my newborn but were loose/stretchy enough that they grow with her. I got tons of compliments and I love them.
on December 22, 2014
These bows are too cute! I ordered them for my 5 month old, and they fit her very well with room to grow. She is a littld big for her agd, but I'd guess that they will fit her well until she is about a year old. I think the bands might be a little too big on a baby under 3 months.

The bows are a perfect size for a baby girl, about 3-3.5 inches, as another reviewer stated. I am not a fan of larger bows and flowers on babies (the sort that are more of a headpiece than a hair accessory), but if you are, you may consider buying the ones that are labelled as "large" bows. The colors are as advertised and the quality is excellent, especially for the price I paid. I will definitely be ordering more of these in the future!

*edit* I tried one of the headbands on my 2.5 year old son (just for size, although he didn't seem to mind wearing it), and it fit him very well too. He's also big for his age (currently in a 4T) so these will fit a wide variety of ages comfortably. The elastic is very soft and stretches well but also holds its shape.
on October 31, 2013
This set has a nice selection of colors that match almost every outfit. The band is very soft and the rosettes are lightweight, so they don't slide around on my 1 year old's head. This is a great buy!
on December 3, 2013
I love the color and they match with everything I'm so happy it fits my Bby I thought they might be to small or to big but the elastic is perfect for my lil 2 month old and if the elastic wears off u can still keep the bow and clip it on
on October 29, 2015
These are very cute and are exactly as pictured except for one thing. The bottom clip is not as round as in the picture. It is pointy and a little sharp. Another reviewer stated this, but I thought the picture might have been an updated hair clip. I will definitely use these, but beware that they aren't round.
review image
on March 6, 2015
I was looking for some hair pieces for my daughters (age 3 and 22 mo) for Christmas mass, and this assortment had the colors I wanted and are more dressy. They arrived promptly and were a huge hit. My sister and mother and I all wore one to mass as well. High quality. Beautiful design. Many colors to choose from. I will be ordering more hair pieces from Ema Jane in future.
on February 12, 2015
These are fantastic! I've actually ordered 2 packages over the past year. (pigtails!) They are alligator style clips covered in fabric/ribbon with a fluffy "flower" on the outside. The colors are great and there's always one to go with any outfit. They work really well in my daughter's very fine hair. I'd say they are about the size of a 1/2 dollar piece.
on November 1, 2015
These little flowers are adorable, I wish I would have found them when my daughter was a newborn as they are smaller than most of the bows I have purchased for her and would have been perfect then. They are still really cute on her (she is 14 months old now) but I wanted something like this when she was smaller. I have purchased many bows from Amazon and I would recommend these for someone looking for a small baby (and will probably purchase again for a baby shower).
on April 8, 2014
These are just too cute!!! My daughter is almost one and fairly small (10 percentile) but these fit her a little relaxed. Loved the colors and variety. Ema jane has great products. And I will buy something else from them in the future.
on February 6, 2014
These are absolutely adorable!!! I love all of the different colors. My daughter is 7 months old and they fit her perfect, not too loose or too tight, and I know she will be able to wear these or years to come... Great investment for her many outfits!