Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 10, 2012
I got these for my 8 month old, 26 pound baby daughter. They are awesome! She is crawling everywhere now and they are perfect to save her tender knees from rug burns. Diaper changes are easy too with just a onesie and leggings on! The fit is great, and we even got a bonus pair, 7 instead of six! Thank you!
on December 11, 2012
I ordered these for my daughter because I needed something to keep her legs warm. She does not like pants because they press on her stomach and that makes her very fussy. These leg warmers work so well and keep her happy and comfortable. Really was a great buy!
on August 30, 2012
Didnt have high hope for these when I order them cause the cost was really cheap but when I got them I was so happy. They are so cute and some even have ruffled bottoms. I like them so much I'm buying the winter set now. People stop me all the time and ask me where I got them and did I pay a arm and legg,that's just how cute they are!When I tell them,they can't believe what I payed and I tell'em they even sent me a free pair! I tell everyone I know about them now and my little Ava loves them too: )
on January 21, 2012
I just received 3 of Emma Jane Baby Legging Sets. One was for my Grandson, they are brown with white string in the middle that looks like a football. They are so cute I cannot wait to put them on him. They will be great when he starts crawling. He is 6 months old and ready to crawl. This will save on him hurting his knees on the rug or harder floors. The other two I had ordered was for my Grand-daughter, the poka dot ones which will go with her poka dot shirt and rainbow tutu for her 2nd Birthday. The other one is solid pink with white hearts, you know how little girls things are always pink or purple, I'm sure they will go with about anything she has. Thank you for your product. I am very pleased on how fast they came and good quality of the Legging Sets. I am from a family of 9 brothers and sisters I will sure spread the word of your site, Very Nice....

Happy Customer from KentuckyEma Jane Baby Tutu Ruffle Leg Warmers - Baby Leggings
on August 30, 2013
love It! only problem is that the diaper cover and leggings are a little to big for my 2 month old, but will fit her perfectly when she grows a little more. other then that it's super cute!! i'm even gonna get her the one in red.
on May 4, 2012
When ordering a set, you may end up with something not pictured. I ordered the boy set of six pairs. Instead of the colored stripe I got a football pair. Not a bad substitution, but I placed an order for those independently so I now have two pairs of footballs. Now that I've read other reviews I see that it may be rather common. It would be nice if there was a heads up that I would get an assortment from a larger selection from the company, I don't think that info should come from previous customers.
on July 31, 2012
These leggings are really cute and I'm very happy with them! They seem like good quality and I got 6 assorted "girl" pairs in patterns and colors that I really like. Like others have said, the colors and patterns that arrived were NOT exactly what was pictured. Some were the same and some were different. However, I liked what I got, so no big deal. I'd say don't order them if you're extremely attached to a particular color or pattern. Other than that, they're great.
on October 3, 2012
I ordered these for my 6 month old baby girl, and I absolutely love them! They also came with a free gift, which was a really cute flower headband. These are a great product and I definitely plan on purchasing more. :)
on November 28, 2011
I don't know how they do it, but you usually pay $8 to $12 just for one pair, so these are a steal. Worried about quality, but they are as good if not better than on brand baby leggings, especially the red and white stripe with tutu. We have bought red and white stripe with tutu, girl pack, boy pack, Halloween set, and Autumn, and are not disappointed in the least. 3 kids ages 4,3,1 now have no more bumps on the knees, and are warm in the winter on the wood floor.
on August 15, 2012
We just received the assorted set in the mail today and they are so cute. We would definitely recommend this product to others. I like the ones with the ruffles the most.