5.0 out of 5 stars Our stand by.
Of the 100 or so headbands she has this is our most useful. I thought with the pattern it would be more causal, but it really goes wtih just about everything in her photos. It's comfortable, doesn't leave marks (at 7mo), and works with just about every outfit. The irregular colors have gotten use. Very cute and well designed. She ignores it as it's comfortable.
Published 20 months ago by Daria B. Kaval

3.0 out of 5 stars Fancy Head Bands for baby
Published 9 months ago by Nicole

5.0 out of 5 stars Our stand by., January 16, 2013
This review is from: Ema Jane - Fancy Boutique Eyelet Laced Flowers Glued to Lace Headbands (8 Pack) (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for baby and 4 yr old, September 19, 2013
Very pretty bows. They fit my 3 mo old as well as my 4 yr old. They seem to be good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, January 6, 2014
Absolutely adorable! I gave 4 out of 5 stars because none of them fit my daughter. It's true what others say in that each one is slightly off in size but they are pretty large for an infant. My daughter is almost 4 months and right on the 50th percentile in head circumference but I will need to take these headbands in about 2 inches to fit her which will be no problem since it appears pretty easy. I'd definitely recommend ordering if you don't have an issue with possibly needing to take in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fancy Head Bands for baby, December 11, 2013
Just got these in the mail yesterday for my baby girl, who is expected to be here in March. I thought they looked adorable and I wanted to get something girly for her since were gonna wait to pierce her ears. When I got them they were all smooshed in a bag together. I don't know how well it will actually hold on her head when she is finally born and can wear them. I will try to ush them up or I may possiable have to return them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor craftsmanship, March 30, 2014
What's disappointing about these pretty bows is that all of them were placed on the band with a WHITE patch of felt. Instead of taking the time to get, an inexpensive, piece of felt that matched the flower, the ugly white felt stands out and makes the headband look cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, January 14, 2014
We love our headbands! The color selection is great and we get compliments every time our girl wears them!! Great value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a newborn girl, January 7, 2014
Very cute. Nice soft lace bands for a newborn head. Especially good gift choice for the second child who already has a stock of newborn clothing, etc. and needs something sweet and fresh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 5, 2014
Five stars for this head band because its incredibly soft on my baby's head and looks very adorable when I wear it on her. She can't even feel the weight of the headband so she keeps it longer than other headbands that I have tried. Great value for the price. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 31, 2013
Overall i like this bunch of headbands... however, if i did have one complaint it would be that the bow doesn't match the band which makes matching them to an outfit difficult. The black one's fine but the others, not so much. Its bothersome that the pink one is 2 slightly different colors... grr. But they're good quality and you can make them work. Oh and what I like best about them is they're not too tight on my 5 month olds head so she doesn't mind wearing them! Score!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headbands!, December 31, 2013
I love them! The colors are great, they are well made and my daughter wears them almost every day. We got them when she was 2 months they were a little big then but she is 8 months now and they fit great! I highly recommend them!