Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 7, 2009 11:44:14 AM PDT
M. Wiltse says:
I recieved an email from Amazon yesterday saying the version I bought had a problema and they were sending a new version. Does anyone know what the difference is?

Hello,

We've been made aware of an issue with the title 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' by Douglas Adams. We worked to correct the issue and have sent a new version of the title to your Kindle.

The next time the wireless is activated on your device, the new version of 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' will be sent to your Kindle. If you're not in a wireless coverage area, please connect your device to a computer using your USB cable and download the new file from the 'Manage Your Kindle' section of Amazon.com (www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle). Any bookmarks or clippings you may have saved in the original version will be lost.

We're very sorry for any inconvenience the update of this title may cause.

Thank you for choosing Amazon Kindle. We hope to see you again soon.

Posted on Jul 18, 2009 9:23:43 AM PDT
J. Peek says:
I didn't see any glaring errors when I read the book.

Posted on Mar 14, 2012 11:01:27 PM PDT
I have had problems in getting the correct cover for my Kindle which I ordered recently and have recieved. Originally I ordered a green leather cover, and mistakenly did not understand this did not come with a light. I subsequently returned this cover and ordered a replacement cover which when sent was not suitable for my keyboard Kindle. Frustaratingly this has now been returned and hopefully the correct order for a replacement will arrive soon. I am disappointed Amazon sent me a cover (the second order) which did not fiit my keyboard Kindle, and I have had to incur all this expense of postage and re delivery costs.

Jeanette Bourbaud
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 7, 2009
Latest post:  Mar 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about