4.0 out of 5 stars Hooray! you can have your cell phone back.
I purchased it for my kids 6 yj 0v& 4. I hooked up the wi-fi was able to download free apps. It came preloaded w/all popular games angry birds, fruit slice, ant smasher, books, learning games, kids songs and of course a browser and App Store. Oh and ear phones to keep the sound down.
Published 20 months ago by Antoinette Marie Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars Ematic Funtab
The games are great and the kids love it but breaks way too easy. the USB charging port connection broke in less than 3 months. Only adults are allowed to plug it in so it wasn't abuse that caused this port to break. Would get 5 stars if it weren't for that.
Published 17 months ago by Jean Schultz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Ematic Funtab, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Ematic Funtab Mini (Pink) (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hooray! you can have your cell phone back., December 22, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good purchase, February 15, 2013
This review is from: Ematic Funtab Mini (Pink) (Personal Computers)
We purchased this for my daughter for christmas. She is pretty comfortable with tablets, she uses my Nook Color that I converted into a Android tablet all the time, so that is why this was appealing. Plus the price and it was for a 5 year old. They advertise this for children but it is not durable in the least. Within a week the charge port had broken off in the machine. It over heated very quickly. Short battery life, the touch screen not very responsive at all. The outside is a cheap plastic so if dropped who knows what could happen. It doesn't have the google play store which is a huge turn off, which means you have purchase apps on their store, which was not user friendly. This is an awful product, I was very dissapointed. It was sad cause my daughter loved having it. Thats what you get for buying cheap. I would not recommend this in the least, it is not a good product. I will say I was able to purchase it from Walmart and they did refund completely so that was positive. DON'T BUY IT!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ematic Funtab Mini, March 31, 2013
This review is from: Ematic Funtab Mini (Pink) (Personal Computers)
Purchased this 4 my three yr. old now she can stay off my i-pad, she luvs her ematic the only problem is that it needs to be charged often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but so are kids, March 27, 2013
Alice Badillo (williamston, mi, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ematic Funtab Mini (Pink) (Personal Computers)
I bought this for my 9 year old she is not very internet savvy and I worry about what trouble she could get into but she really wanted a tablet when her brother got one so I did a little homework and decided that this would be a perfect starter. I find it to be too small for myself to use as my giant fingers will not hit the screen correctly however my daughter does not have that problem. The Zoodles is lots of fun she has had a great time using this tablet so far she has even dropped it on the hardwood floor once already another reason we chose this one with the rubber backing it gives it a little cushion not sure how much but she hasn't broken it yet :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 11, 2013
This review is from: Ematic Funtab Mini (Pink) (Personal Computers)
I thought it would be too small, but it turned out great, my daughter loved it and it arrived just in time for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, March 2, 2013
This review is from: Ematic Funtab Mini (Pink) (Personal Computers)
I bought one of these for my 4-year-old granddaughter who loves it so this purchase was for a 22-month-old granddaughter. She goes to sleep at night playing with it. It is very educational and entertaining. My 38-year-old son plays Angry Birds on it. I would say it is a product that all ages enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Ematic Funtab Mini (Pink) (Personal Computers)
nice product my daugther is in love with the funtab
it was a good christmas present it was fast ship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Ematic Funtab Mini (Pink) (Personal Computers)
my 4 and 6 year old each received one for Christmas. I love them, they love them!! I love how i can control everything from my laptop, i can see everything they do, they can send approved family members video mail and receive them back.. all of which i can monitor from the website. It's perfect! no more having phones used for the apps!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Ematic Funtab Mini (Pink) (Personal Computers)
This is a great device for the kids. My children received one each for Christmas and they really enjoy playing and customizing it. I particularly like the znoodles app that allows parents to choose which apps their children can have access to. At first I too had difficulties setting the wifi because the screen was not calibrated. However, if you go to settings and display you can calibrate the screen. I also find that it works best with a stylus than with the touch. Kids are loving it and I am enjoying the silence of knowing they are not just having fun but also learning. Great choice!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Ematic Funtab Mini (Pink)
Out of stock