4.0 out of 5 stars Good value
I bought this camera for my 10 year old son. He loves it. It was easy enough for him to use all of its features, and it takes good pictures. It is lightweight and small enough to take anywhere, and it is pretty sturdy, because my son is a very rough and tumble tween. Almost a year later and it is still in perfect operating condition.
Published on July 12, 2011 by Siege

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good for the Price
Published on January 16, 2012 by Penny L. Lew

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, July 12, 2011
This review is from: Ematic 4 GB Video MP3 Player with 2.4-Inch Screen, Built-in 5MP Digital Video Camera, FM Radio, TV Out, and Speaker (Red) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce, August 1, 2010
Very nice , the camera is ok but has no flash, audio speaker is quite poor but enough to listen at night in a quiet place, easy to use but hard to master....The TV output is a great function ..

4.0 out of 5 stars The kids love it., November 16, 2011
Terzula (St. Johnsville, NY) - See all my reviews
I purchased two of these for my teen aged children. They both were excited about the features offered and the music storage. They were, in my oppinion, a little on the delicate side, but I am very hard on portable electronics. The kids, for whom they were bought, enjoy them still.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good for the Price, January 16, 2012
I loved this product when I bought it. The price, combined with the features made it seem like the perfect gift for my 10-year-old music and photo lover. After playing with it for a bit, I still liked it, but there are enough buttons that I actually had to read the owners manual to figure out how to navigate through it. However, after a quick tutorial, my boy was able to use both the camera and the music player fairly smoothly.

Sadly, four days after Christmas, the screen has cracked, and while it still works, it's difficult to see. I know it's not the manufacturers fault that my boy managed to break it so quickly, but he is fairly good with electronics, so this tells me that it's not as durable as a more expensive player might be. Of course, it's not as expensive as the more expensive player either:)

So I don't regret the purchase, but I would for sure put the silicone cover on it, and handle it gently.

1.0 out of 5 stars broke, January 22, 2014
broke within three days. this was a gift.. the screen was very poor and hard to see. very disappointed. poor

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended, September 21, 2013
I had high hopes for this product but I don't even use it anymore. Very cheaply made plastic. Hard to maneuver around. It was a waste of my money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Seemed like a good product at first, March 17, 2013
I bought this for our 11 year old. He wanted video capabilities and this seemed like a good low-cost player. But, after 90 days we have a white screen. As far as I know he has not dropped it or anything but who knows. Anyway, if you see this for less than $30 may buy it but backup your music! It will break at some point.

4.0 out of 5 stars cheaps and works, February 5, 2013
cheap works like a charm gets the job don not going to get an ipod or anything but its serves it purpose plays music radio haven't test video but rest of it works just fine

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids!, January 7, 2013
I purchased this for my niece and she loves it! It's easy for her to navigate and she loves the color. I hate how small it is, however, that doesn't seem to bother her at all. It also doesn't get very good battery life in my opinion. But again, she's not bothered by any of this! She loves it and it works so that's what matters! (She's 10 years old)

2.0 out of 5 stars Refurbished, December 3, 2012
I purchased this item for my 8 year old for Christmas. I planned to get everything set up for her; so she would have it ready to use on Christmas day. The first thing I went to once it was charged was the "pictures" file. To my surprise, there were about 10 pictures on there already! These were not professional in any way-there was a close up of the arm of a couch and several of a baby-nothing was lined up and things were cut out-this is how I know they were not supposed to be on there. I am sending this back when I return home from work today. I would not recommend this because I thought I was buying something brand new, and it has been used!

Rate and Discover Movies