Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Embassy by Gruen Women's GU001LS Ladies Silver Toned Interchangeable Watch Gift Set
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 30, 2011
Purchased this watch for my wife and had to return it. The bands keep falling off. It comes with interchangable bands, but we could not get them to stay fastened. Both bands kept popping off when my wife would bend her wrist. It appeared to be a construction flaw, in that the bands would not stay snapped into their position where they are attached on the watch. The watch itself was very nice and big, and she loved the interchangeable features. It just wouldn't stay fastened on her wrist.
on December 26, 2011
The watch has changeable bands. The pins connecting the band to the watch are hinged. I cannot get the unhinged end of the pin to lock in tightly once the band is put on. This results in the pin easily popping loose and the watch falling off. My wife has fairly small wrists which doesn't help matters. The 'metal' band is quite large, but haven't figured out yet if I can take out a few links. Will try a few things to secure the pin better, failing that I guess I will return.
on January 19, 2013
I like this watch except for a couple of issues, had to take to a jeweler to get the bands changed and the black strap tends to move around my arm when wearing. But I can see time easily and get lots of compliments when wearing it. The change of dials is nice too.
on May 8, 2012
this product is completely defective. i bought 2 of them and both have exact same problem. the pin to hold on the strap does not stay secure and comes undone very easily. horrible quality.
on May 3, 2014
Nice, but the clasp won't hold an the watch saw more of the floor then my wrist!!!! It couldn't be repaired cause it was casted. Its now glued to my desk like a wall clock, except its a watch. Hope you have better luck than me.
on January 24, 2013
The watch itself is much bigger than I thought it was from the TV page; however, it is very easy to read (I'm old) and it is also easy to change the watchband and extra "faces".
on June 18, 2012
Opened the box - watch looks great, but where it attachs to the watch is broke - band is broke
Costs more to return than what the watch is worth sending back
on August 14, 2013
well... should of known with the price i might not get what i wanted... very heavy.. but not expensive heavy... just is....
oh well.... learn from my mistake and keep looking
on July 11, 2013
The watch has a cool concept but its built is not a sturdy one. It constantly falls apart in public. It is a shame because it's a nice looking watch. I do not recommend it though.
on January 11, 2014
THE WATCH WAS BROKEN WHNE I GOT IT. THE BAND WOULD NOT STAY ATTATCHED TO ONE SIDE, AND I COULD NOT RETURN IT. VERY DISAPPOINTED. WILL NOT BY FROM THIS SELLER AGAIN.