Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Embassy Italian Stone Design Genuine Buffalo Leather 21" Tote Bag
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on May 9, 2014
Good Quality Buffalo Leather Bag for the price.

My only complaints would be that the side pockets are only on one side, the handles are not leather, just canvas straps, and it only stands up as shown in the picture if it is full, otherwise it flops down in a collapsed state.

I had none of the smell problems that people were making about it - it smells like any other leather item I've owned.
on February 15, 2014
They smell really bad when first opening the plastic bag but air it out for a week-10 days somewhere safe outside protected from the elements and they are good to go. Look great and have survived several airline trips.
on July 16, 2014
This is a great bag and really looks high quality. My last carry on was destroyed during transit and I currently only have luggage that would have to be checked baggage so I knew I needed to buy a carry-on so I was ready to travel, I also figured this bag would be convineint as I am a model and actress and often need to take lots of clothing options on set. This bag looks like a nice quality leather bag which is already exactly what I wanted - I didn't want something that looked cheap. It's a thin type of leather ( or maybe this is just how buffalo leather is ) so that with nothing in the bag it lies pretty flat and is like a couple notches thicker than cotton. I haven't used this bag yet but I can assume it will be very durable and last me a while but honestly for the price if I got three uses out of it I would feel it was worth it. As for the smell, it has a typical leather smell .. it doesn't smell like something is dying or rancid , it just smells like leather. I'm not sure why people are so put off by this as it is a leather bag - but I did purposely purchase it before I needed it so the bag could "air out" but honestly that isn't entirely necessary.
on May 15, 2016
Bought this bag to use as camera bag. The end pockets ared great for camera body. Main area fits 600mm lens . Side pockets for extra batteries and filterfs. I do agree with others that this bag really smells. After a week it's still not allowed in the house or car. Can't beat the price.
on February 28, 2013
GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY , EVEN HAS THAT NEW LEATHER SMELL , REALLY CLEVER THESE CHINESE . GOOD BUY.
on September 29, 2015
Good product at a good price. It is slightly malodorous but can air out. I wish it had more internal pockets. It would serve my needs better. Big enough for an overnight bag. I needed the strap since I have a problem carrying heavy things with my fingers.
on July 21, 2014
Great bag stylish and roomy! Does it have a smell yes! LOL... But I still gave it 5 stars. What worked best for me to get rid of the smell is throw a couple of dryer sheets inside a few of the pockets and after a couple of days the dryer sheets will absorb the smell and you will be good to go!
on May 27, 2016
I had to engineer (sort of) some internal supports to keep it from constantly collapsing in on itself.

The "OMG What The @#$ Is That?" smell it almost completely gone. It's a nice bag and all, but I can *easily* understand how that might put a lot of folks off wanting this bag.
on January 17, 2014
BF wanted a new bag to use as a carry on and a bit more sophisticated gym bag. This one hit both of those marks and he is super happy with it. It does have a very strong leatherish smell but it wears off.
on December 7, 2014
Bought the smaller version of this bag for my son two years ago and it held up very well with a lot of use. He mentioned he now needed a little bigger so Im giving this one to him for Christmas. Looks really nice and seems well made good size with good sturdy handles. Nice leather bag.