5.0 out of 5 stars Well made totes
The totes are made of leather and are durable. The pricing is excellent. The totes are roomy and have extra pockets on the outside.
Published on December 6, 2011 by Doctorodie

3.0 out of 5 stars get what you pay for
This bag arrives looking and smelling like fine leather. However, after light use it really shows wear. For what you pay it's okay, but looks very ratty after a short time.
Published on July 10, 2005 by Sarah E. Bloch

3.0 out of 5 stars get what you pay for, July 10, 2005

1.0 out of 5 stars Leather bag review, May 13, 2007
It looked good on line, I did not keep it once it arrived. It was cheap and smelled.

Seriously. I donated it to goodwil.

1.0 out of 5 stars Embassy Leather Products are sub-par, June 16, 2006
I purchased 3 different Embassy purses last December. None of them were the quality I had hoped for, and none were used as the gifts they were intended for. In this case, the price should be a clue that the bags are cheaply made and not nearly as nice as they look in the pictures used. I would not buy from this company again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, August 4, 2010
michele (Holliday, Tx) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Embassy Italian Stone Design Genuine Leather Shopping/Travel Bag - Black (Apparel)
When I received the shopping/travel bag I was happy. The bag felt great, it had great storage pockets and a very roomy interior.
I used the bag for 20 days , and the bag tore on one of the front pockets where the pocket is stitched to the bag.
Very disappointed in the " lasting" ability for this item. I have sent emails and placed phone calls trying to resolve this defective product and have not received any response.
8-21-2010 Thank you, Michele Swanson

3.0 out of 5 stars Why'd you have to ruin it with cheap handles?!?, August 28, 2007
This is a beautiful leather tote that is ruined by using cheap vinyl or plastic handles. That's a shame and a waste. I guess, at around $9.00, you get what you pay for, but I would've been happy to pay more if they hadn't ruined it with the cheap handles. Too bad.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, December 11, 2011
This bag is not durable at all. If you want it for 1 notebook, it is fine, but not for traveling it is for sure. Do not buy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY tried to like it and look past it's many flaws, August 10, 2011
I didn't expect a lot from an inexpensive bag. However I expected more than three days? Out of the package there were worn spots on the leather (I wasn't aware they made leather so paper thing)but I figured I was not going to bother returning so I used a marker to fill in the light worn spots, they were on near the bottom anyway. Then there were the completely unfinished edges of trim on the top of the bag. It looks as though it was sewn on in a strip cut off at the top and voila. TERRIBLE so being handy I stitched (as I said I REALLY wanted to like this bag). So now it is totally unreturnable because I have altered it. But I could deal with it at this point. Day 2 more new worn spots. I went to the hardware store...that's it, the bag hung on the chair the entire day until one trip to the store and worn spots? I think the thing has to touch something to show wear, one thing gently..come on! So being determined to be satisfied with this bag, I loved the size and pockets so I really wanted this to work out for me to carry my kindle, iPod, wallet cell phone, keys and a chapstick. Day three one of the straps broke and i did not even fill it 25% with just the items I listed! So my advice to you is if you if you are thinking of purchasing, if you are picky just pass on by to something else. You will not be happy. If you are like me and are willing to glue, sew, etc a bag because the size, shape and organizational pockets work for you...just cross your fingers and hope yours is a least a bit better than mine!

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Pleather, September 1, 2011
I was so excited when I recieved my bag and I only used it today, wish I left it home first of all there is no zip for the bag then ontop of that the bag is already tearing,and the material is shedding showing a brownish color underneath.....and the bag is actually tearing NOT STRONG ATT ALLL and again I REPEAT GENUINE PLEATHER I should have known it was too good to be true.This is the worst buy I have done online Please don be fooled ...smh so disappointed

3.0 out of 5 stars patchwork leather, June 13, 2012
The picture online doesn't show the leather well. The leather is patchwork lambskin leather. The trim is simulated leather. The top of the bag does not close. There are no inner pockets or pockets that close.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made totes, December 6, 2011