Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Embassy Black Leather Passport Holder/Wallet
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 16, 2012
It's a quality leather Passport holder with room for 3 cards and a flap that holds your cash. It's soft, it fits the Passport and the cards well (nothing falls out easily) and will be perfect for my trips overseas.
review image review image
on February 7, 2013
recieved passport holder today. It was shipped on time and looks like decent quality. But it does not match the description. it says Passport and USA on the cover, and the interior does not have slots for credit cards like the picture. it was not what I had ordered and may throw it out. I do not like to advertise that I am a traver. .
on July 15, 2011
my canadian passport can't put in, USA and Canadian passport size are same. it is better that seller give the size and type of passport which can fit the holder.
on November 4, 2011
The quality is better than expected, but the product does not match the photo. The cover is inset with the word PASSPORT and nothing else. I recommend ordering from another merchant.
on November 19, 2014
Does what it's supposed to. The pockets are arranged so the cards don't fall out. It's snug, but not too much, so you can flip open your passport to the Customs officials without fearing your stuff will fall all over the consulate floor.

Comes in basic black. Quite handy and sturdy.
on January 4, 2011
After looking at several other holders on line, in stores, this was the best deal and very comparable to the others. Quality leather, pockets for other cards, trim and good quality. I am pleased!!
on April 25, 2015
I like just about everything about this wallet. I bought it to fit a passport sized notepad in along with my credit cards and cash. It does the trick I even found room inside to fit a small pen to used with the pad. My only complaint with this wallet is that it is very soft leather. the wallet feels padded with pillow like lining material and the leather is way to supple. I prefer a hard more durable leather on my wallets. So far I have not had any issues though. Not sure if the soft leather will make it less durable but it feels weird to have such a soft cushioned wallet.
on August 18, 2014
There's good and primarily bad for this holder/wallet. the leather feels slightly cheap. The worst part however is that the smell of the leather is HORRENDOUS!!! i had to throw this thing in a zip lock bag covered in baking soda for a few days. I had my passport in their for a day, and even the passport picked up a bit of the odor. The worst part is i accidentally bought two because i didn't pay attention to how many times i clicked the add to cart

There is some good (and where it gets stars). Conceptually, the design is a good idea. I like the slots for credit cards, and the pocket behind the card seems like it's just large enough to stick Euro in unfolded (haven't tested this yet)

in Summary, you get what you pay for, be prepared to deal with a stench.
on January 3, 2015
My husbands passport is a regular passport and barely fits in the sleeve. Mine is a 52-page passport and doesn't even come close to fitting. It works fine if you just slide the front over in, but I'm kinda disappointed it doesn't have a more "snug" fit for the regular passport. The shape also warps fairly easily. The "leather" does not feel snug against the cardboard lining, as the front looks kinda loose.
on August 11, 2015
It's okay. It is slightly a bit too tight for my passport. Quality is okay but then I was not looking for high-end leather accessories. The extra pockets are handy. I have no real complaints as for the price it works just fine.

See 1 answered question