5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, February 18, 2012
Atif Qureshi (Fayetteville, Arkansas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Embassy - 10 Sheet Quiet Series Diamond-Cut Shredder (GoECO) (Electronics)
Looks nice and works great. It won't allow you to feed a lot of papers at the same time which is how the "paper jam proof" feature works. Instructions say not to routinely feed the staples as it may cause damage but it should crush occasional regular size staple pins just fine. Commercial staple pins and paper clip not gonna work. I don't know why the claim "quiet" when it makes just as much noise as my previous cheaper shredder did, but this doesnt bother me much. I have ordered "lubcritaing sheets" separatelyto keep it lubed and in good condition. Its recommended to use once every after 30 mins of use or twice a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, February 17, 2012
This shredder works very well.

Pros:
I like the different shredding slots.
This shredder is a lot quieter than my older shredder.
I like best the removable waste compartment: it was a struggle with my old shredder to take off the heavy motor to dispose of the shredded paper.

Thus far I have had no issue with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Embassy Shredder, February 2, 2012
I recently purchased this shredder and it working real well. The motor is not real noisy and I like the fact that it sleeps when I am not using it. For the price, it seems, so far, to be a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shredder, January 11, 2012
BS "Brian S" (brunswick, ga United States) - See all my reviews
Shredder does what it says it does and the basket is great and easy to clean. Just remember to close it back to keep it operating

Rate and Discover Movies