Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jewelry Roll Clutch - Embroidered Chrysanthemum
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$10.95 - $15.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on July 1, 2011
I purchased this for my mom as a gift in the blue colour. The blue is darker than shown in the photo and the embroidering is more of a grey. It is very beautiful actually - the picture doesn't do it justice. Once unrolled there are several large compartments to put jewelry in and also a snapped piece of fabric for rings. The seller shipped the item extremely quickly and it arrived two days later. I am extremely happy with both the product and the service I received and would highly recommend!
on October 24, 2013
If you're looking for a way to keep multiple necklaces separate while you're traveling, this is not the item to use. I put 3 necklaces in it and the were in knots when I got to my destination. Had I known how this was constructed I would not have purchased it.
on May 6, 2011
I purchased four of these jewelry cases, and each color is beautiful! They made nice birthday gifts for several of my co-workers. The package arrived within 3 days of placing my order, it shipped complete and in great condition. I am delighted with the merchant and the products I received! I plan to purchase more in the future - these are nicer than the one I have!
on December 23, 2012
I bought three of these for my daughters for stocking stuffers for Christmas. The quality was outstanding and such a useful gift I haven't come across in some time. They both travel quite a bit and need the ability to exchange their jewelry with their different outfits. Very useful for them. I kept the third one for myself for whenever I have a vacation, out-of-town conference, etc. Shipment was quick and delivery on time! I liked that, too.
on January 5, 2012
This is a great jewelry roll/organizer. I looked all over the web searching for something that would work to keep my jewelry protected when traveling (or at home!) and this fits the bill. Nicely made, and the embroidery is really nice - pretty but modern. What's not shown in the photo is that the top-most flap is actually an entrance to a pocket that extends the hold length of the roll. This will be great for longer items, but I think would also work well as a place to pin brooches or stud earrings. In a pinch, I think the loop used for closure could be used to hang the jewelry roll if a small enough hook were available. Looking forward to using this on my next trip! Can't really beat the price for such a nice item.
on May 28, 2015
Pretty, but....I bought for a gift..I opened it to look at it. The loop was too small and the button popped off. I sew, so I sewed it back on and tried to stretch the loop. Other than that it was fine.
on January 16, 2012
I needed these rolls to sort some jewelry for my hobby (I sing and have costume requirements). They are lightweight but not TOO lightweight, beautiful colors and lots of fun compartments to keep items separated. Definitely for someone looking for something to keep jewelry organized without being too bulky.
on May 2, 2016
The jewelry roll is very pretty and will be useful for me when traveling. It is not large, but it will be sufficient. The only problem so far is that I could not get the button loop off in order to open the roll. I finally cut it off, and added my own loop. The loop needs to be larger or be elastic.
on December 18, 2014
I ordered this in Mauve to take on a recent trip to Mexico. It is nice if you're not taking a ton of jewelry, but there is plenty of room. I love the ring bar as I like to take a bunch of rings, and it snaps and stays secure. Earrings can go in one zippered section, bracelets in another. The only downside is that chains or necklaces will get tangled up.
on May 5, 2015
Would have Loved It except that not very useful for small things like earrings. Purchased this in preparation for a cruise, and ended up taking a second container for earrings. This did work okay, so just may continue to do so for future travels.

See 1 answered question