Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sakkas Stonewashed Rayon Embroidered Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Long Dress
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 30, 2013
I admit I did not expect much due to the low price, so I was in for a surprise when I took the dress out of the packaging. This dress is very flattering, falls beautifully from the hips down, and seems to be well made. Being 5'9", I also appreciate the adjustable straps.

While the description optimally states "One Size (Size 0-18)" the top is rather tight (I usually wear size 10-12). Also, it says '100% Rayon', but the dress is actually 65% cotton and 35% rayon (which to me is a plus, as I prefer cotton to other fabrics).
on October 7, 2013
I love this dress; it's attractive and comfortable at the same time. I agree with the other reviewers who said that the fit was more appropriate for people with smaller frames. Though rated as being "one size" and having adjustable straps and an elastic, stretchy back which makes it a little more forgiving on size, the dress nonetheless seems made more for a petite person. I'm 5'0" and under 120 pounds, and it fit me like a glove, if not a slight bit snug in the torso. So I can't say I'd recommend it for larger frames, but if you're slim and have a small frame, it should fit pretty well. As to its other attributes...the material is just the perfect weight; it feels as though it will last for quite a while with this sturdy mid-weight fabric. It hangs nicely, is well-designed and makes for a nice boho-chic look.
on February 23, 2013
love the color and style but not for a woman over a size 10 states one size fits all ????
on August 5, 2013
Wow! This dress is gorgeous. It has a flattering fit and I don't have to wear a bra with it which I love because I hate those awful things. It's really comfortable and fits as if it is exactly my size. I am 5'7" 120 pounds size 26 in jeans and 32B.
on August 15, 2013
I purchased this dress for my teenage daughter who is tall & very slim (size 2). I worried that since the dress was supposed to fit a range of sizes that the dress would be way too big. It fit perfect. The dress was made to fit many sizes & it fit my daughter great. She loved it. Material was more than plenty and made well.
on November 23, 2012
This dress looks exactly like the picture, which doesn't usually happen. I tried it on and it fit perfectly and is very comfortable. My new favorite dress. I'm going to get more in other colors. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to wear something comfy and look great at the same time.
on November 10, 2015
I Love it! I use it for my corsets! Though I am a little busty and this kinda flattens the chest down a bit. but the corsets fix that. Perfect for people looking for a dress to go under a beautiful corset or for a woman/girl who is not a huge cup size.
review image
on April 28, 2014
I purchased this dress in the green. It's absolutely lovely - even better looking than in the picture with my figure. It has a good weight without being too heavy and the adjustable straps are helpful. The only complaint I have is that I'm a size 6-8 dress wearer and wear a C bra (not padded) and this is a bit snug on me even without my bra! It's tight around the ribcage and bust. I can't imagine being larger in this dress! They say it is "one size" because the back of the bodice is entirely made of fabric sewn elastics. However, these elastics are tight and even keeping the dress stretched over the back of a kitchen chair for a day did not ease the elastics.
on August 5, 2014
It's a beautiful dress. You will need to run it under cold water to squeeze out some of the dye; it will bleed so you might want to wash it on its own for the first few times. I'm a low maintenance person and this is a medium maintenance dress, but very well worth the efforts; the cut is flattering and I plan on wearing it to a wedding/any ren faires that may come up.The fit is great and can be stretched out even more if I eat to my full capacity, the color is even more vibrant when I got a chance to see it; I'm 5'1, 105 pounds, and a 32A bra size.
on September 21, 2013
I wear a 12 and have 36DD bra size. This does not fit me in the bust. B and C cup size ladies a yes. Lovely dress though...