Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Embryolisse Concentrated Lait Cream 75 ml
- Many daily facial uses
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
AQUA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CERA ALBA, CETYL PALMITATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII, PENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYL PARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, STEARETH-10, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-014 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, PARFUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS.
Apply a generous amount to hands and neck. To use as a makeup remover, add a small amount to a cotton ball and gently wipe away makeup. Be careful not to get it in your eyes. Rinse thoroughly and follow with your favorite cleanser.
Top Customer Reviews
Quite simply, Embryolisse is a basic, old-school formulation of mineral oil, water, fatty alcohols and waxes. It's a "classic cream"; an oil + water emulsion, developed years before anti-aging peptides and high-tech delivery systems. Think Nivea. Ponds. Rilastil (the Italian Embryolisse). Creme de la Mer. All contain mineral oil or a petrolatum derivative, water and stabilizing emulsifiers.
The secret to Embroylisse's popularity lies in a truly superior composition that is feather-light. It absorbs beautifully unlike many "classic creams" which are heavy and greasy. In industry-parlance, we call it "cosmetically elegant" -- a loose, whipped texture that is so pleasing, sensorially.
A basic oil/water emulsion like this one will hydrate, soften and protect the skin barrier. That's it. No crazy claims like wrinkle reduction, brightening, or skin refinement. It really can't do those things because 1) there aren't high % of actives to make those claims, and 2) it's just meant to do one thing really well: Provide great moisturization.
It's "basic"... but a really good basic, like that classic black pencil skirt that makes you look fabulous each time.
Trick Tip: To eke out every last bit of cream from this metal tube, i use a "wringer", my secret weapon: Heavy Duty All Metal Tube Wringer By Gill Manufacturing
1. the cream feels light-- I don't mean matte, but light as in texture. It feels almost airy and whipped.
2. moisturizing! especially, when i use ample amount at night, my face literally glows in the morning and looks very plumped. It makes my face sooooo soft and i love it!
3. Goes well under any foundation/bb cream/tinted moisturizer. I had trouble finding a moisturizer that doesnt roll off/ rub off when i apply foundation on top. (i had to give up so many of my favorite moisturizer because they don't go under my makeup. i think it is just me, but if you do experience this problem, this is for you)
1. a bit greasy. It does not have matt finish, so you need to give it some time before it gets completely absorbed. I usually use it at night, and use something with spf in the morning. When I use it in the morning, I put it on right after shower, have breakfast, get ready, and then go back and put foundation on. otherwise, you will look greasy and feel a bit sticky.
2. it goes fast. I don't know why but im using this faster than any other moisturizers I've used. But not too big of a problem.
Overall, I do recommend it and will repurchase when im done with this tube for sure.
We live in a country with dry artic weather in winter and hot and humid summer. We never had any problem with our skins. People we meet don't believe that my wife and I are over 65 years old. Hardly any wrinkles, soft skin, we look 10 years younger.
I did not know that you could find Embryolisse in North America. For 25 years we have fill our suitcases with Embryolisse each time we were going back from France and we never missed an opportunity to ask our friends to bring back some when they were flying back from Europe.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Super moisturizing with out being to heavy and making me break out. Definitely my fave fave lotion!Published 19 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Favorite moisturizer EVER. It's truly made my skin feel so soft and even helps clear it up!Published 6 days ago by Aut
This is the best cream for daily use. It is light yet ultra moisturizing. I also have very sensitive skin and the simple ingredients they use have never irritated me or anyone else... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amanda K. Kennedy
I have moderately dry skin and this did not do the trick. If you have combo skin or are on the oily side, this would probably be good. Its very light, absorbs well. Read morePublished 7 days ago by wayafterhours
This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever used for your face! I have tied hundreds and most were high end products. This is better than all of them. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Joy M.