4.0 out of 5 stars Crisp, Organic Nori...but a product of China, February 27, 2009
This review is from: Emerald Cove Organic Nori Sheets, 0.9-Ounce Package (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I started purchasing Nori in an attempt to get my picky toddler to eat SOME kind of vegetable (he turns his nose up at nearly every other veggie I give him). Well...he and his twin sister love it, and it has become a daily "treat" for them. I just purchased this product from Amazon, because I can't find organic Nori locally. It is basically the same as what you can buy at your local grocery store - although for some reason, it is lower in some of the key nutrients than the conventionally grown stuff I was buying (particularly Vitamin A), and I'm not sure why. Also, though I'm sure it says somewhere in the product description, I didn't realize this was a product of China - I would prefer to find a product sourced from somewhere I had fewer environmental concerns about, but I haven't yet. Eden Sushi Nori, Toasted Sea Vegetable, 0.6-Ounce Packets (Pack of 6) is harvested from "environmentally protected" waters off the coast of Japan....maybe I'll try them next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for your salt water fish, April 3, 2009
Nori is a superior food for your saltwater aquarium. Far more nutritious than lettuce. It took about five days for my wrasse and tangs to acclimate to the Nori, but now they attack it with enthusiasm. The zip lock on the Nori bag is also of good quality, and the Nori will stay fresh for a long time. It doesn't break well along the cutouts, but I have found that using scissors makes a great cut.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Nori at best price!, November 23, 2013
Teresa Peters (Woodland Hills, CA) - See all my reviews
This is my absolute favorite brand of Nori sheets. I can't stand some of the others that are stronger smelling and tasting. My 6 year old loves avocado rolls for lunch at school and I can't recommend these enough. I really recommend getting them through Amazon and Subscribe and Save as well since it's such a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, June 3, 2008
This nori is amazing. I love the flavor and crispness of the skin. Great snack!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of nori!, May 31, 2013
I usually buy this at Whole Foods for a whole lot more, so having this in my pantry is great. Lots of sushi to get made!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 2, 2014
Maurice E Schweitzer (Bryn Mawr, PA United States) - See all my reviews
these are delicious and in perfect condition. Just what we were looking for. I would order them again. Very tasty.

Emerald Cove Organic Nori Sheets, 0.9-Ounce Package (Pack of 6)
$37.20 $36.83
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies