Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on November 18, 2010
My husband and I love Emerald Cove sushi nori. We eat it as a snack and digestion settler often (about 1 sheet a day each). My husband steals out of my hand the first sheet I take, so I always have to go back for another. He prefers its sweet toastiness greatly over the raw sushi nori. Also, the price is excellent compared to the smaller pack prices or store-front shop prices.

My only beef is that it comes from China, and I am concerned about the environmental quality during the growing process. No guarantee there, though EC is a known brand.
on July 17, 2008
We are very happy with this product! The most delicious nori we have ever tasted! The best deal! Highly recommended!
on November 15, 2009
My title says it all- Its a great deal for nori.
Also, in general, sea vegetables do wonders for your health. I credit eating nori and dusle every day to helping solve my previous low energy issues.
on June 2, 2012
This is great tasting Nori, I couldn't ask for a better product for making sushi! This is great tasting Nori, I couldn't ask for a better product for making sushi!
on September 15, 2011
This is delicious nori - thats all! It's nice and crisp out of the bag, and makes yummy sushi rolls.
on August 23, 2013
I use 3-4 sheets of Nori daily. I spread a thin layer of hummus on the sheet, roll it up and enjoy it. The iodine in the Nori has improved my hypothyroid condition greatly.
on December 21, 2012
This item is of exceptional quality and the fact it is also organic makes it even better. We use it very often and the flavor and packaging is tops.
on December 3, 2013
Good stuff! Great way to get iodine! The large quantity is convenient for me as I eat a couple of sheets a day!
on December 17, 2013
I love this stuff and eat one to two sheets a day. Great source of Iodine! They taste sooo good, try it!
on October 22, 2012
Twenty words eh? Product is as advertised. It is good quality. I am not a seaweed expert though. If your going for organic, this seaweed is the best price you will find... probably.