5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent textbook, March 22, 2006
This book is very comprehensive. It is packed with so much practical information along with diagrams and real life photos. I highly recommend this book even for the non-student who wants to enrich their own knowledge of basic emergency care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, March 8, 2006
Adam Clotfelter (Colorado Springs, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Emergency Care w/CD-ROM (Paper version) (10th Edition) (Paperback)
Very well written and well thought-out book. Broken down into useful sections, and obviously written by people who know what they are talking about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Investment, December 18, 2006
If you are an EMT you will need good bibliography to learn and understand the diferent skills in your daily job.

This book provides you a good source of information in a very easy way to understand. The diferent graphics and pictures are very usefull and help you in your trianing.

I have an older edition (5th I think) and when this edition cames out I bought it and I don't regret

I highly recomend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, August 3, 2008
Our teacher Ordered this book for our EMT class(with the work book). Accurate & valuable info. Comes with a CD-rom with learning games and quizes for every chapter. Also a website that comes with it including health simulators, more tests and quizes. Audio glossary and video sims. If your about to take an EMT course or are already in it you should buy this product. Passed MA- State practical and written w/ no problems 1st time.The work book is also a great buy. You cant put a price on education so this price seems perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emergency Care, August 1, 2007
This edition has everything you need for both review or initial EMT-B course, great info.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, November 25, 2005
Of the EMT-basic textbooks that I've seen, this one is the best. The photos and illustrations are exceptional, and the text is presented clearly. For some topics, I would have liked to see a little more depth of coverage, and perhaps more focus on questions of why rather than simply how, but this is true of all the introductory EMT textbooks that I've seen. While we used a different book when I took EMT class, I picked up a copy of Brady's anyway, and use it for review of the material. I don't mind that it is not as concise as some books that are designed specifically for review, because in my opinion this one is well written and enjoyable to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as decribed., February 2, 2014
My husband needed this edition to study for an up coming promotional exam. The book came on time and is in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, August 26, 2012
I am just beginning classes for my EMT-B. I was thrilled with how easy to read and understand this book is as a text book. I also love the CD that comes with it, it definitely adds to the learning experience! I'd recommend this text book to anyone thinking about getting their EMT-B if their instructor accepts it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy,fast ship, September 26, 2010
Good product , good condition. Fast shipping and excellent price. I am very sastified .

5.0 out of 5 stars buy use it saves money, December 22, 2008
I recomend buying used books like this one they come out with the next edition so quickly that you feel you waste money . About the book well if you need it for class you'll love the the program

Emergency Care w/CD-ROM (Paper version) (10th Edition)
Emergency Care w/CD-ROM (Paper version) (10th Edition) by J. David Bergeron (Paperback - March 21, 2004)
Used & New from: $0.01