- Save $5.00 when you purchase 6 or more Qualifying items offered by Pennsylvania Dist. Enter code Q6CWDIIN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Set of 3 Emergency Eyeglass Repair Kits Premium Quality - One for Home, Work & Travel!
- If you depend on your eyeglasses, you need these kits!
- Each kit includes 3" jeweler's slotted screwdriver, stainless steel micro-screws in 4 sizes
- Two self-adhesive nose pads plus 2 instant bow-tightener rings; storage case with cap
- Lets you repair most eyeglass problems fast; excellent quality components - made in Taiwan
- Set of 3 individual kits so you'll have one for home, one for work and one for travel
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
If you depend on eyeglasses, reading glasses or sunglasses losing a tiny screw is a BIG problem. Having a lens pop out or bow fall off can put you out of commission - especially troublesome when you're away on business or traveling. That's why you should always keep one of these high-quality kits available and that's why we sell them in sets of three: keep one in your desk drawer at work, one at home where you keep your eyeglasses and one in your purse or travel bag. Includes stainless steel micro-screws in four different sizes to fit virtually all frames and a professional-grade precision screwdriver. Two rubber rings slide over bow and sit at bow/frame joint to instantly tighten and snug loose bows. Two self-adhesive nose-pads replace lost/broken nose pieces. See-through acrylic storage case with tight-fitting cap keeps all pieces organized and easy-to-find when needed.
This & That.
Top Customer Reviews
One of the 3 screwdrivers broke the first time I used it. The screwdriver heads are too tiny for my eyeglass screws.
Save you money and do not purchase this item !
The screwdriver is too small for the screws provided as well as the screws which came with my glasses. The "blade" is too small and may damage the screw if you attempt to tighten it properly. I have a set of jewelers screwdrivers at home so I wait until I get home to properly tighten an errant screw. A damaged screw-head could result in a screw you can neither tighten or remove. Ouch!
You can use the Small Screwdriver many ways. Slice open an Envelope. Remove a Label. Pick your teeth. Pry open something small.
Of course I tighten my glasses about once a week.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
EVERYBODY NEEDS TO KEEP ONE OF THESE AROUND, I ORDERED 3, WONDERFUL PRODUCT!!!!Published 2 months ago by Bonny Ward
These are excellent, plan to buy more to keep in my purse and a couple drawers in the house.Published 7 months ago by chris g
I ended up throwing these in the trash. It doesn't even work. That's all I can say. Useless.Published 14 months ago by pinkgal