5.0 out of 5 stars Good value
Got this for a long plane trip to use with my iPod Touch 2G. Works great, good mAh rating for the money, compact size. Have used it fewer than 10 times so far. I can use the iPod while the battery is plugged in; the connection feels a touch loose but it's about the same feel as other OEM docks that I plug the iPod into.
Published on September 23, 2010 by trgtlvr

3.0 out of 5 stars Stitchway Ultrapower 1900 mAh (BLACK)
Published on July 3, 2012 by Ben

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, September 23, 2010
This review is from: Emergency Back Up Portable Charger for iPhone iPod 1900mAh (Wireless Phone Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 12, 2011
This product is really convenient. It is really helpful for another 20-30 minutes of ipod time. If you really need the extra charge, this is definitely worth the price. Also, I found it can withstand a clothes washer and a dryer. =D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great device., September 13, 2011
R. Ibrahim (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
hey you, look at how inexpensive this thing is, then the average rating, then go ahead and buy 1 or 2. I'm serious. Just move your mouse over and do it. If you're ever in an emergency situation and your iPhone battery dies what would you do? I know what you'd do, you'd wish you clicked and bought just like I told you to.

more seriously now, I bought one for my backpacking trip. This charger is gonna be perfect. I'm keeping in a dry stuff sack in my pack. I can now confidently use my iPhone 4 all day for leisurely stuff and when it dies I know that I have one or more full charges in this little pack to get me to my next destination safely. I did a test and in fact got (not quite but) almost two full charges off this thing. Gonna do another test to confirm. Oh yeah, it doesn't work on iPad 2 but it's not advertised for that so no surprise there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extended Ipod Touch battery time about 40%, December 9, 2009
My Ipod Touch internal battery has deteriorated to about 70% of when new. This little add-on is useful for extending up time about 40%. However, it does add significant dimension. It would not be feasible or advisable to carry it around with this battery plugged in (fragile connection). It provides me exactly what I was looking for until I decide whether to spend money on getting the internal battery replaced.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stitchway Ultrapower 1900 mAh (BLACK), July 3, 2012
When I first received my charger in the mail, I noticed that it was made with very cheap material and felt very flimsy, but what do you expect from a $5 charger? After I fully charged it, I tried charging my phone, but it didn't work. I contacted the seller, and they automatically sent me a new one for free, so big ups to them for that. When I received the NEW charger, I noticed that it worked well, but would not charge for even a full 45 minutes after I had fully charged the battery. If you bought 10 of these chargers and used them all on your dead phone, then it maybe won't even be able to charge fully. I am only giving this product 3 stars because of the exceptional customer service and also that the battery actually works, but not well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Battery, September 6, 2011
This battery works great. If you get this battery & it doesn't light up but the iPod recognizes the battery, it'll still charge.

Also, this works for the iPod Touch 4G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Awesome Awesome, December 12, 2012
I gotta say why wouldnt you purchase 1 or 10 of these. It lasts me a 5 or so charges and at 4 dollars shipped you would be a fool. Thumbs up here... I will return!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!!!, December 12, 2012
Im glad to have it, now i have another baterry in case of emergecy.. what can i say its a usefull product..
thanks a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars great for travel, April 10, 2013
I bought this emergency back up portable charger in March in sprite of the fact some people said it did not give enough charge. I have used it on several occasions with my iPhone 4 and it does a great job of keeping it charged up when the phone runs low. I use the camera a lot when I travel so the battery is always challenged to keep up with my needs. When power gets low I just plug the charger into the phone and put it back into my case. It is ready the next time I need it. And there is usually enough charge left for a second recharge. In addition it is small enough to fit into my purse for everyday use when I have forgotten to recharge the phone or just used it a lot. I don't have to worry about the phone not working. All in all I think it is great for what it is meant to do.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, August 12, 2012
Its doesn't hold the charge and if it does it would only chargd my phone for five mins.. It's a horrible item! Whoever made this needs to slap themselves