Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

I have been in the business continuity/disaster recovery profession for some time now, and this publication does an excellent job in explaining what to do during a crisis/emergency situation. I agree with the previous reviewer in stating that the book contains a great deal of practical information, is very easy to read, and provides some valuable insights into the world of crisis communications. (I particularly like the checklists the authors provide. Very helpful.) Every PR director, C.E.O. and even the small business owner would benefit from this book. I highly recommend it!
on February 29, 2012
I have now read several PR books. This book does a great job for explaining how PR works generally and in emergency situations. It is a lot more practical than most other books that spend most of their time on theory. This book is well written, and therefore easy to read. Most importantly, it has very practical, readily usable information and guidance. You can tell that the authors have lots of hands on experience and they do a great job of imparting it on the reader. Highly recommend. You will not be disappointed.