Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 25, 2011
Great lights for the grille, but the wires to reach the brain box to turn lights on and off are way too short, and the connectors on the end break off way too easily. I ahd to cut the wire and add more wire to it just so it so it would reach from my cab to the grille. when i started plow the first storm, 2 wire connectors to the lights broke. Very low quality wires. Would not sugest buying these.
44 comments15 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2012
Your first clue should be the price!

Your second clue should be the fact that they don't tell you what GEN LED they are. These are GEN 1 LEDS. If you are keeping track (all you real EMTs/Firefighters and LEO's) we are now using GEN 3 TIRs, the brightest on the market.

Your 3rd and most embarrassing clue will be when you are next to someone with REAL LEDs (GEN 3s) and you both have your lights running.....notice the difference! Yours will look as if they are barely emitting any light (by comparison).

Sure, if you've never had a set of LEDs before, you may like these lights! They may even be "bright" for you....but use them normally and look at them after a month. The cheap plastic housing turns yellow. They fill with condensation, & you will eventually see some of the LEDs burning out!

Now, if you are using these like the one guy stated, for your 4-wheeler, these might be the way to go. If you are a professional EMT/Firefighter, LEO, Snow Plow Driver, etc., STAY CLEAR OF THESE LIGHTS!!!

Lets recap:
-If you are looking for bright, long lasting LEDs, please keep this in mind: Look for GEN 3s (GEN III) and or GEN III TIR. ANY LED product that does NOT put in what GEN they are, steer clear!

I hope this helps at least one person....

22 comments18 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2012
These are some great lights, I bought the all amber version, but they are the same company and same type of lights. Very bright and like the other commenter, I did have to splice the wires to make them longer to reach to control box, but it wasn't too hard to do. Very recommended if you don't mind doing some very minor wire splicing!!
44 comments16 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2011
I recently purchased these lights for my ATV. I put two on the front and two on the back. They work like charm. Setup was very easy. They are pretty bright even during the day. I was very happy with my purchase, and I recommend them to people who want a decent, cheap police light set to mess around with.
33 comments9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2011
These lights are good as "additional" lighting but I would certainly not rely on them as a primary set of lights. They're noticable if viewed head on and are obviously much better at night than during the day and do work as advertised.

I went and got eight suction cups and bent the mounting brackets on these lights backward. I then used a pair of needle-nose pliars and pulled the suction cups through the bracket holes. Now they're windshield mountable and have them hanging just above the dash. If anyone else does this just be careful as one can break the lights doing this, but I was careful enough not to do so.

Forgot to add that these lights do not automatically turn on once power is provided, even if the power button is selected. This means that you have to select a flash mode every time you run the lights. This is an inconvenience for me as I have all my lights routed through one button so when I turn them on, I still have to reach for this box. I have thought of doing one of two things, a) tape/glue the flash button I want down or b) open the box and solder it permanently.
on October 14, 2011
LOOKIN AT THE PICURE YOU WOULD THINK THESE LIGHTS WERE AT LEAST 3 INCHES LONG. WRONG. THEY MAY BE 1.5 INCH LONG. WHEN I RECEIVED THEM SOME OF THEM DIDN'T WORK. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN SAY GOOD ABOUT THESE LIGHTS. THEY ARE JUNK
on November 4, 2011
THEY ARE TOYS, DON't WASTE YOUR MONEY. THEY ARE SO SMALL YOU CAN PUT THEM ON A BIKE THATS ABOUT ALL. I PURCHASED THEM THEY COME WITH OUT A BILL NO PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT ANY ONE AND TWO OF THEM DON,T WORK. ANOTHER LEARNING EXPERIANCE. DONT DONT DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY36 x Ultra Bright White and Amber LED Emergency Warning Use Flashing Strobe Lights Bar For Windshield Dash Grille
on August 22, 2013
Wiring is bulky and to short for most applications. Each light has 4 wires running to it from the control box and finding a way to run it to the outside of the vehicle is not easy.
on August 28, 2011
i bought these lights for my tow truck they are soo bad my emergency flashers on my truck are brighter than these lights i didnt do anything but waste my money on these lights
22 comments4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2014
Item arived missing all grill light hard wear lights wires box. If it was for the grill lights then it was missing from the shipment. Contacted saller will update if they fix the problem quickly.....edit. seller reshiped the missing items quickly, however within 2 months a few of the lights have stoped working. they are still worth the money.